FINAL!

Nobody's POV

For the FF Squad!!

Picnic | A Drew x Y/N Story (^_^)

Second Date: Watching A Rom-Com

Drew Reaction/POV

This date we watched a Rom-Com. It was funny and cute. Y/N clinged to my arm without noticing. I loved that. I smiled the whole time. So did Y/N. Their dimples were showing, and I wanted to poke them and squish (her/his/their) cheeks so bad! They were adorable.

Y/N Reaction/POV

For our second hangout, we watched a Rom-Com. While watching it, I gushed on the inside. It was so cute and hilarious! Drew was smiling the whole time. Sometimes, it felt like he was watching me instead of the movie. At the end, it was a happy ending! I wanted that to be Drew and me.

Third Date: Biking

Drew Reaction/POV

C'mon Drew! Today is the day! Today is the day you will ask Y/N to be your (girlfriend/boyfriend)!

I may or may not have slapped myself. We were biking, so I tried to wear a nice but casual outfit. Blue Navy sweatshirt with a black tie and black jeans? With black sneakers. Eh? Eh. They will admire my style.

I got my blue bike and helmet and went to where we were going to meet. I had a gift for them too.

"Here you go!" I said giving the chocolates to Y/N.

(If you're allergic, just replace it with some other type of candy. Sorry.)

"Aww! Thank you Drew!" they said.

"Of course! Anything for the lovely (gentleman/lady)!" I responded with.

Y/N got flushed.

Y/N Reaction/POV

I prepared myself. I wanted to ask Drew today for us to become official. We were going to bike and watch the sunset, so it would be perfect to do it today!

I prepared (whatever you wear while you're biking or running but with extra effort.) I also got a little flower for him.

I got my bike and went to the hill. Drew came a few seconds after. He gave some (chocolates or candies) to me. He called me lovely. He made me get all flustered.

I handed him the flower and he put it in his pocket. I noticed that he tried to look good, but I had seen him in that kind of outfit before. He was interesting.

We sat down at the top of the hill, my head on his shoulder.

"Hey," he said.

"Yea?"

"Can I ask you something?"

3rd Person POV

"Sure."

"W-would y-you like t-to be my (boyfriend or girlfriend)?"

Y/N looked at Drew with bliss in their eyes.

"YES! YES! I would love to Drew!"

The magenta colored hair boy picked up Y/N and swung her bridal style. He put her down and they leaned in for a kiss.

A passionate and cute kiss. They both stopped, smiled, then went in for another.

Drew and Y/N were finally official.

And they make the whole wide world blush

Wait what?!

Author that's what I'm told to say.

I'll keep it in though. It's lowkey true.... I was smiling while writing this...

Aha! See?!

A/N note: Yes, it is up to you to make this more canon! Have a wedding if you want. Add more dates! Add an angry Zoey and a happy Lia! If you make a story or video, credit and tag me! 😉

For fluff: Drew and Y/N were the most adorable couple. Nobody could deny that. They won prom queen and prom king. They caused many couples to get together. They weren't perfect because they fought many times, but they always loved each other no matter what. They ended up getting married and had a kid. The end!

For smut:

Yea, no.

This is for you only. I give you what you want.

Fin! <3 That's the end! I hoped you enjoyed reading this. Thank you for all your support on BOTH stories. Love you~