Author's Note

Hey guys!!

So, I'll just go ahead and say that I've got no experience in writing................ but there's always a first right!

Also, there will be extremely slow updates as I have my classes and also because I'm just a lazy ass potato. 

also, I wanted to rant so ill just go ahead and do it ......

the following is how i got the idea ,

So, I came across this game on play store called BTS World and BTS are my favourite k-pop group so I downloaded it and guess what I got an idea for a plot for a fanfiction of yoonmin. So I've been trying to write something from a long time but after seeing all these brilliant plots, dialogues and storylines...... I didn't feel very motivated to write anymore but then again until I try I won't know the result or even improve so I feel that I should start writing the first chapter to see where it's going so im just going to publish the first chapter and if I get positive feedbacks plus at least 10 votes then I will start uploading the rest of the chapters but I'm warning you that there will be extremely slow updates so don't get yourselves too excited if you like the plot.

Anyways so about the story............................................................... I've not yet written the whole story as I got a writer's block in the beginning..but I'll try to update asap.

Till then byeeeeeeeeeee.take care and stay safe!!!