The Dark Hound

Ages ago, when werewolves were created by the moon goddess, the first four wolves to ever exist had different ranks alpha, omega , beta and gamma made a pack.

All four wolves had different powers and different responsibilities.

The alpha was the leader of the pack, he had the ability to control fire, thunder and lightening

The omega was the Luna of the pack and was supposed to rule the pack beside the alpha, she had control of wind, water and earth.

The beta was the advisor of the pack, he was a mentalist and had the ability to control the mind and change or create thoughts in one's mind.

The gamma was the protector of the pack. He had been gifted with the ability to understand and use any weapon. There wasn't a limitation to his ability of wielding a weapon.

They were all fulfilling their duties until the gamma wolf wanted more power. His want slowly became from bad to worse to fatal. The other three had powers but what did he have just to wield any weapon. No, he wanted to become the most powerful wolf and so he went to a witch and threatened her to give him more powers. She created him into a monster of the dark, she made him a vampire werewolf.

With the help of the witch he created a whole army of vampires and attacked on the werewolf pack he was once part of.

The alpha, omega and the beta put up a stiff resistance against the vampires but couldn't win and died fighting when the gamma wolf now a vampire took the omega and forcefully mated her and killed her. This caused pain to the alpha through the mate mark but he couldn't even do anything because of the witches who had created a barrier between him and his mate.

Thus, the alpha, omega and the beta were killed because of the gamma wolf who titled himself as the

The Dark Hound!!

This obviously angered the moon goddess so she created two warriors an omega and an alpha both royal truebloods and gave then the power to control elements- fire, water, earth, wind, thunder and lightening.

They were created to kill the dark hound but they would only able to do so if they were together- mated.

Now, even though the moon goddess gave the same powers to the Omega and the alpha but that didn't affect the submissive nature of......but only towards his/her mate....he/she wasn't affected by the alpha voice of any werewolf except the chosen alpha.

The Omega was also the carrier of heavenly beauty and the most powerful Omega in the whole werewolf existence . If the demon hound would have gotten hold of the Omega alone and unmated he would have mated the Omega and produced the most powerful kids.

And if you all are wondering that if the Omega was so powerful as he had the the power to control all the elements so how would he not be able to protect him/her self........so let me clear that confusion ............
Even if he had all the control of the elements he could not stand against the demon hound and his vampires alone he needed is mate with him in the fight as their powers would only be activated when they were together as one.

So the alpha had to protect its Omega from getting captured by the vampires and the Dark hound.

These two warriors had special unique features on their wolves
the alpha had pitch black fur which could transform into a protective covering on the fur when the wolf went for battles.the alpha's wolf had a black stone embedded on its forehead that identified the wolf as a warrior of the moon goddess or chosen one.(which was only visible in wolf form.....another reason they shifted less.)
The Omega on the other hand had pure white fur which could also transform into a protective covering but not as tough as the alpha's.
Like the alpha to omega also had a a stone embedded on its forehead which was bluish purple in colour to identify the wolf as the chosen one.

These two warriors were not alone in the fight the moon goddess created 6 other wolves, the royal true blood omegas and alphas to help them in through this fight.

but unlike the two chosen ones, these royal true blood's did not have any control of powers but they did have extraordinary strength, agility and skills that were needed in the battle as compared to the other normal wolves.

These 8 wolves would show their true colours when the time would be right and they would come together as one and defeat the demon hound along with its vampire army.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so this was a filler chapter coz you know......... EXAMS.......... which will finish in mid next week

Anyways, this chapter was about the history and now I the main plot will start taking place.

Enjoy

See you in the next chapter

Till then

Stay safe and take care

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!