reunited, mates

The silver moon and the eclipse pack left for the moonlight pack at the same time.

the silver moon pack reached earlier than the eclipse pack 

were received by hoseok

"Hello and welcome to the moonlight pack" hoseok greeted namjoon and jin in a formal way to tease namjoon

"c'mon hobi you don't have to be so formal with us," namjoon said knowing what hoseok was trying to do

"fine, fine let's go wait for tae's pack in the center hall "

"ok let's go"

after a while of waiting the namjin couple left to meet yoongi while jimin and jungkook waited ....................they were looking around when they noticed other wolves eyeing jimin like prey and as realization hit him, he gasped and turned to jungkook who understood and smiled sheepishly while apologizing.

"you brat, you finished all the moonflower at the last minute and now my extremely strong scent is spreading all around ughh what am i going to do"

jungkook didn't know what to do so he just kept quite and just as he was drowning in guilt, a sweet intoxicating smell hit his nostrils, he also heard a faint growl which caused the werewolves eyeing jimin to cower.

mate

jimin was in deep thought when he felt two strong hands sneak around his waist, he yelped as someone lifted him off the ground spinning him in the air.

he was so shocked that he couldn't even smell the scent of the person but as he was set back on the ground, he gained back his senses and almost immediately recognised his best friend, although it had been many years since he last smelled that scent and it was a lot stronger than before, he couldn't ever forget his best friends scent. 

tears started rolling down his pink cheeks as he turned around and lunged on taehyung    

(A/N:assume any of the moments in the above video)

jungkook who was watching the whole show felt a pang in his heart seeing his mate showing so much affection to someone else and that too an omega and jimin being his best friend was cherry on cake.

he was trying hard not to growl at jimin but when he jimin on taehyung like a koala, he lost it 

his wolf jk was losing it and it was hard on him too

(jk in bold and kooks in italics)

what is he doing with our mate

i don't know jk.......but i know that it hurts

I'm going to kill him *growl*

no you're not he's my best friend

*growl*

-------------------

"don't cry chim...i'm here now "

but jimin had his arms around taehyng's neck and his legs around his waist like a koala, he was sobbing full on but was startled when a soft growl reached his ears so he turned his around to see jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes flickering from chocolate brown to deep blue.

he gasped and got off taehyung and shook jungkook hard and started jumping like crazy 

both jungook and taehyung were confused as to why he was behaving like this