V

Next morning

It was a new day but the situation was all the same

Next morning Jungkook woke up to find himself lying on someone. He opens his eyes and what he sees gets him scared, nervous, anxious and most of all shocked.
He had his head on taehyung's chest and their legs were entangled with each other and if that wasn't shocking enough taehyung's hands were wrapped around his waist.

"Aahhh" he shrieked as he came back to his senses, he kicked taehyung in surprise who had just woken up because of the noise and currently was lying on the floor rubbing his back.

He got up with a hard intimidating glare plastered on his face and looked towards the younger who tried to hide in the bed covers.

Taehyung sighed and headed to the bathroom as nothing happened.

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the yoonmin cottage

Jimin couldn't sleep all night and got up from the bed looking like a zombie.

He saw yoongi had already gotten up or just didn't sleep at night, he was sitting with his laptop on his lap and had headphones on.

Jimin thought it best not to disturb the other and went to the kitchen to make some coffee for himself.

"Do you want coffee" Jimin finally decided to ask

"I don't trust you enough to make my coffee, who knows you could drug me and take advantage of me because I ain't gonna give it to you willingly what-" before he could speak anything else

"Just say no if you don't want it, there's is no need to insult me" he was interrupted by jimin who was trying hard to blink away his tears and as he finished speaking a tear rolled down his chubby cheek which he harshly wiped but that didn't go unnoticed bu the alpha, his eyes softened a little at that but spoke nothing.

he just sighed and went back to his work while jimin went to the kitchen to make coffee while still spilling profanities directed towards the older

"stupid, asshat, dumbass, asshole.." and out of nowhere

"you peasant swain! you whoreson malthorse drudge!., You starveling, you elf-skin, you dried neat's tongue, you bull's pizzle, you stock-fish! , He is deformed, crooked, old and sere, Ill-faced, worse bodied, shapeless everywhere; Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind;, "

(A/n: they're all from Shakespeare which I know for a fact that nobody likes but I found it kinda funny)
___________________________________________________________

everyone gathered in the dining hall to have breakfast and proceeded for an important announcement to see that the pack memebers had already gathered. they were happy to see their pack members mingling with each other

"ahem........ i will announce the schedules for all ranks but before you all go to work, you have one week holiday to unpack, explore and get to know each other, as you all know your cottages are mixed and wolfs from all three packs are around you so you have to blend into one whole pack rather than be seperated in three groups"

everyone cheered for the one week holiday and dispersed to do their own thing

" let's go outside to the garden" jimin nudged tae and kook

"okay let's go any one else wanna come"

"no we're good" they said

as they were strolling and talking in the garden,tae went somewhere for a while, a group of boys approached jimin and jungkook