Trick or treat PT.1

Aviana
**********
I wake up to the sound of my alarm playing, i get up to turn off my alarm, and it's 6:30 AM. I go in my bathroom, play B.S. by Jhené Aiko, I hop in the shower. Once I'm done in the bathroom it's 7 AM I hurry and get dressed so I can wake the girls up for school. I walk to Amora's room first.

"AMORA WAKE UP BEFORE YOU'RE LATE" I yell while pounding on her door. She opens the door with a smug on her face. "I have been up long enough to hear your terrible singing." she says with attitude, but I don't pay her any mind knowing she's not a morning person. " Well since i'm done in my bathroom you can use it." After I said that she rushes to my room with ur clothes and towel in hand.

I walk into Layla's room which it right next door to Amoras. "Wake up baby" I say slightly shaking her. I takes her a minute to open her eyes. "Mornin mama" she says with sleep in her eyes. "Hi baby Amora is using my bathroom so you can use the hallway bathroom, I'll start your shower and I'll pick out your clothes." I say while helping her out of her pjs. " okay, and pancakes for breakfast please". " sure baby now hurry".

After starting her shower and choosing her outfit I put on fall by davido and start making breakfast. "I don't wanna be a player no more", I sing while dancing. "get it sis", Amora says while walking into the kitchen, she sits at the island scrolling on instagram.

"Good morning Mora" Layla says taking a sit next to Amora. "Morning Lala you ready for trick or treating tonight" Amora says while stuffing pancakes in her mouth. My apartment building has trick or treating inside because everyone knows that everyone in Atlanta tonight including me and my friends are going to get shitfaced

 My apartment building has trick or treating inside because everyone knows that everyone in Atlanta tonight including me and my friends are going to get shitfaced

Everyones outfit

"Thanks for bring that up, so I need you to take Layla trick or treating tonight". "What I was going to party". I stare at her with wide eyes, "now you know I wasn't going to say yes to that, you're sixteen you have no business going to that party". "Pretty please Amora" Layla looks at her with puppies eyes, "uggh fine your lucky your a cute kid".

I look at my phone for the time and it's 8 AM, "guys let's go before you guys become late". We walk down to the street to catch a taxi, once we get one I tell them where to go. "All right ladies we're here" the cab driver said, "thanks sir" I pay him and we all get out the cab.

Amora goes her towards her friends while I give Layla a hug and kiss, then she runs off to her friends by the school door. "Amora wait" I walk to her before she can get any more far. "Yea Aviana". "Listen you can go to the party but you still have to take Layla trick or treating, take her to mrs. Brea, you have to leave the house with Nev cause I don't feel comfortable with it you leaving by yourself, you have to be home before 12, and Nev can spend the night"

She jumps up and hugs me "thank you thank you" "yeah yeah get off me and go to school". She gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs off to her friends. Instead of taking a taxi I walk home and stop at a Starbucks. While I'm waiting in line someone bumps into me