☯ "so what ?"☯ - Sayori Suzui x Gary Oak

“I can't believe you two losers actually LIKE to travel through the forest,”

                  Gary Oak groaned out, dragging his feet along the dirt path as the trio continued on their journey to become a Pokémon Master. Well - only one of them wanted to become a Pokémon Master, and that was the boy in the purple shirt. There were two other people - Kunio and Sayori.

                   Sayori was shorter than Gary by a few inches. She had brown, curly hair and baby blue eyes. On her head was a smaller than normal Drowzee with a pink flower crown, snoozing away on the girl's fluffy cushion of a hairdo. She was back by a few feet from the other two, and was trying to keep up. The girl was a bit more chubby than your run-of-the-mill Trainer, and she wasn't quite what you would deem normal either. She only stayed silent as her more lean and intimidating brother spoke back to Gary.

                    “Well perhaps if you would take a stroll in nature for once instead of riding around in that car of yours, you'd learn to enjoy it a bit,” he had said, looking back while his grey-blue eyes narrowed at the shorter and younger male. Gary only rolled his eyes, grumbling, “At least I actually can ride in a car-” with lightening fast speed, a bright light came from Kunio's belt and a pokémon was now standing beside the male with an angered expression. Kunio had grabbed Gary's collar and lifted him up.

                    “Genga-gengar,” the ghost type pokémon hissed out, looking up at Gary with a rare frown. “Guys! The forest is no place to fight, please...” Sayori hurried forward, her eyes glowing in the slightest as a blue glow surrounded Kunio's hands to loosen his grip. The psychic type pokémon on her head was using it's psychic powers to make the males back away from each other so another fight wouldn't break out. “Yeah, well, he started it! I can't believe you let this pathetic excuse of a trainer come with us," Kunio hissed, breaking free of the psychic restraints and crossing his arms over his chest with a scowl.

                    “Hg- Well, I don't need to be with you guys! I’m perfectly fine finding my way on my own!” Gary balled his fists up, stomping away and in the opposite direction the trio had been originally heading. “You're going the wrong way, idiot!” Kunio cupped his mouth and shouted. A red-faced Gary stomped past the two siblings, now heading in the correct direction. Sayori's eyebrows furrowed a bit.

                    “Drow...?” Alison, the Drowzee, had tilted her head and looked on and the retreating figure of Oak. “Drowzee!” the small pokémon tumbled to the ground before starting to stumble after the boy from Pallet. “Alison, no.” Kunio said sharply, his Gengar picking the smaller pokémon up and held her as she squirmed.

                    “You know he'll get lost out there,” Sayori said quietly, looking at her brother in a side glance. “So why don't you go after him? Since you wanna take his side so badly, just go!” Sayori flinched at the yelling, seeing her brother stomp in the opposite direction and into the woods. Gengar gave an apologetic look to Sayori and put Alison down, now floating after it's trainer.

                    Now Sayori was alone with her Drowzee. The girl was torn between two people. One knew their way around the forest and the other would surely be lost by nightfall. Both were angry and were sure to yell at her at least once. Kunio and Gary didn't quite get along, but this was the first time they separated like this. Sayori looked between the direction the two went in before running after the boy with the necklace and attitude while Alison stumbled behind.

                    It wasn't long until she found the boy looking around and confused, as the path had began to fork. “H-hey, Gary-" Sayori had started, out of breath as she stumbled to a stop. The male looked back, with a slightly surprised expression before it turned back into his normal one. “Oh, ’sup loser,” he hummed, crossing his arms as he looked around. After Sayori caught her breath, she said, “The path to the left leads to a clearing with a stream. It's good to camp out in if you would want to do that and head back into town in the morning. It's starting to get dark anyway,"