⏳new friend⏳ Young! Gladion x Young! Experiment! Reader

May make a part two.
Possible Triggers: Mentions of starvation, starvation, some abuse from that good for nothing mum, scientific experiments
Non Triggers: Fluff, Smol boi Null, and one cuddly Gladion that will no longer be Sadion (in next part if there is one)
You can tell I lost interest toward the end
This first chapter is prologue.

___
prologue
___

                    Thunder cracked along the sky, making the boy hide further beneath the blankets. His Eevee made a small noise, pushing it's nose against him. Gladion grabbed it, pulling closer until light blinded him. “Gladion, my little doll, it's not like a boy to hide from thunder,” a familiar voice cooed. Gladion resented that voice. “Sorry, Mother.” he apologized quietly, a shadow casting over his eyes as he looked down.

                    Meanwhile, on a lower floor of the Aether Foundation, a larger Axew was clanging around in a cell. Scientists with clipboards watched the thing as it desperately tried to shake off the cables.  Eventually, the Axew settled down, breathing heavily. A light surrounded it similar to evolution, and it evolved into a hefty Fraxure.
                    The cell beside it held a human that was hooked up to cables. “Pokémon DNA transfer test three. Inject it with the particles gained from Axew’s evolutionary process.” one of the scientists commanded, and another one pressing a few buttons on a keyboard. The (eye color) eyes of the human sprang open and they shrieked in pain. “Are you sure this is going to work, Branch Chief Faba? You know what'll happen if it fails again...” one of the scientists trailed, but Faba waved him off.  “Shush. This will not fail. I know it won't. After stealing that travelling scientist Corless’ work and data, I've come up with my very own and very original theory to try this out with. Now, finish the process.” he placed a gloved hand on the glass, a wicked smile crossing his face as his fellow scientist pulled down a lever that made sparks flu from the tank.

                    “Mother, why does Gladion get more food then I do. . .?” Lillie timidly asked, her small hands balled up in her lap. “Because. You're a girl. You have to keep the perfect figure, my perfect little doll, or else you won't be perfect.” Lusamie said, watching the two. Gladion held his fork tightly, his knuckles turning almost as white as the clothing his mother made them wear. “Eat up. I’ll be picking out your outfit for sleeping, if you need me.” with a small wave of her hand, she left the two be. While she was away, Gladion took a large paper towel and wrapped various food items on his plate, hiding them up his shirt, with Lillie too focused on making what small amount of food she had last. Frowning, Gladion began to eat his own food. Both of their Eevees were eating their pokéfood nearby.
                    A bit later, the two were in their rooms, dressed and getting ready for bed. After their mother came in and turned the lights off and left them be, Gladion got out of bed and tiptoed to Lillie, who was curled up and holding her stomach. He frowned. He’s frowned more now than before. “I saved you something, Lillie.” he said, placing all the food he waved for her down beside her. She sat up, he could tell by her eyes that they watered. “Are you... Are you sure, Gladion?" She asked, her eyes shimmering as if she was about to cry. “Make sure you dispose of the napkins. Don't let Mother catch the crumbs on the bed.” he said blankly, walking back into his bed and climbing in it. The thunderstorm had died down a while ago. Eevee climbed up and nuzzled into him as he slept, his own stomach grumbling quietly.
                    Later that night, Gladion got up, his eyes distant like a zombie’s. He was hungry. Sneaking out of his room, he quietly shut the door behind him and crept into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, taking a small half a loaf of bread and hungrily ate it.
                    “Gladion.”
                    That voice made him freeze up. He turned around, seeing his mother looking down at him. Her green eyes were so sharp that they seemed to cut through the darkness of the room. Lusamie shook her head, grabbing his arm and knocking the bread from his hand. She pulled him roughly, closing the fridge and pulling him along into their sparkling clean bathroom. She bent him over the toilet, grabbing his hand and forcing it down his own throat to make him gag. “You’re going to throw every bit of that food up. You will get lazy and fat if you keep eating so much.” she scolded as the boy became sick. Hot tears fell from his eyes as he gasped for air, and his mother done the same thing over and over until he wasn't able to produce any more vomit.