16

messages with lottietomlinson

louiswtomlinson Last night I decided to unblock Liam to wish him a happy birthday and I really wish I asked someone to talk me out of it first.

louiswtomlinson Has he moved on from me Lotts? I know you've been following him still. Why wouldn't you let me know?

louiswtomlinson And you fucking went out with them and posted about it? You know this is betrayal right?

lottietomlinson It's 3 in the morning, Louis.

louiswtomlinson I don't give a fuck. I want answers. Has Liam started dating this Andy bloke? Have I lost him forever?

louiswtomlinson I thought our relationship meant something to him. He always told me that I meant the entire world to him and now he's off at clubs all the time with someone new!

lottietomlinson Your relationship is over. Did you expect him to be sad and miserable until the day he died?

louiswtomlinson Yes.

lottietomlinson Louis. Be serious now. Don't overthink this. Why don't you just ask Liam yourself?

louiswtomlinson Can't do that, sis. I'll just be rude to him and I don't want him to think I'm jealous of this loser Andy.

lottietomlinson So you'd rather be rude to your family instead? And you are jealous of him.

louiswtomlinson He's known this bloke longer than he's known me! I never knew about him when we were together! And now I see my sister is out with the enemy.

lottietomlinson You need to relax, my dearest brother. Liam's not dating Andy. He's just a friend of his.

lottietomlinson I really think you need to speak with Liam. Come to his birthday party with me and Soph on Saturday. You don't have work the next day and I'm sure he'd want to see you.

louiswtomlinson And how are you so sure of this? Hmm?

lottietomlinson Do you even really look at Liam's face in any of those pictures? Does he look happy?

louiswtomlinson Don't know. His face is stupid looking. Always has been.

lottietomlinson That's one of the worst attempts of a lie you've ever told. 

lottietomlinson Are you still in love with Liam, babe? If you are I think you should chat with him.

louiswtomlinson You're quite pushy on getting me to talk to Liam.

lottietomlinson I'm pushy because I want you to find some closure or whatever you need to be happy again. Genuinely happy.

lottietomlinson And you can be angry at me all you want but in the end you broke up with Liam. That doesn't mean that I have to completely drop him from my life. I happen to still like Liam.

louiswtomlinson You're my sister. I thought you were all about family?

lottietomlinson I am your family and I've always supported you. I don't understand why you can't even tell me why you broke up in the first place!

louiswtomlinson Why don't you ask your best friend stupid face Liam?

lottietomlinson You're being a child.

louiswtomlinson When did you set up this little get together with my ex boyfriend anyway?

lottietomlinson It doesn't matter. Are you done excusing me of being a traitor?

louiswtomlinson So you admit it?

lottietomlinson Be an adult Louis. If Liam was the one to break up with you I can see why.

louiswtomlinson Is this some sort of tough love trick you're trying to pull on me to make me talk to him?

lottietomlinson No it's I want to get you to stop messaging me so I can sleep. Clearly it's not going to work. You're being impulsive and you need to stop jumping to conclusions.

lottietomlinson Seems to me like you were about to make an effort to reach out to him anyway so why don't you?

lottietomlinson What if I told you Andy has a girlfriend? They've been together for almost six years.

louiswtomlinson Maybe he should be going out to clubs and bars with her instead of Liam all the time.

lottietomlinson You can tell him that in front of her at the party if you'd like.

louiswtomlinson I don't think Liam even wants me there. Birthdays are supposed to be happy celebrations. Me being there would just upset him. I may be a lot of things but I'm not someone who ruins birthday parties.

lottietomlinson You're wrong. I think Liam would love to see you. I think his wish would be to see you again. You could make this another one of his best birthdays ever.

lottietomlinson I know you have this pride thing and want to appear like nothing is bothering you but you need to chat to someone. If not me, then maybe Niall. Or Harry?

louiswtomlinson Liam's pretty much the only person I've ever let myself really be vulnerable to.

lottietomlinson Then talk to him.

louiswtomlinson I don't want him to hate me.

lottietomlinson So you'd rather hate him instead? That makes no sense, brother.

louiswtomlinson It's my first breakup with the entire world trying to pick everything apart. Sorry if I'm not handling this rationally.

lottietomlinson It's Liam's first as well. And I'd say he has the worst end of this than you do.

louiswtomlinson People are posting hate comments on the picture you know.

lottietomlinson Let them. I have more important people in my life that I'd rather give my attention to instead.

louiswtomlinson I'm still not happy that you were out with them.

lottietomlinson I'm sure you are.

lottietomlinson Why don't you get some sleep and we'll hash it all out again once you've relaxed?

louiswtomlinson I haven't properly slept in months but I guess I'll let you go so you can get your beauty sleep.

lottietomlinson There's my thoughtful older brother.

louiswtomlinson Only because you look wicked after a hangover.

lottietomlinson I love you too Louis.

lottietomlinson And think about Saturday night yeah?