11

messages with lottietomlinson

sophiaxsmith Hey lovely! I know you already have big plans for your birthday but when I was out with Liam yesterday he was wondering if he could take us out for a little party since he won't be seeing you on the actual day because of things with Louis.

lottietomlinson Aw Liam is the biggest sweetheart! Course I'd love to go out with you guys. I miss everyone so much !

sophiaxsmith We miss you too! He's gutted and feels like it wouldn't be appropriate to reach out to you.

lottietomlinson That's nonsense! We're all adults and Liam can reach out to me whether or not he's with my brother. I care about him like he's family.

sophiaxsmith When's the last time you've reached out to Liam? Hmm?

lottietomlinson My priority was Louis at the time. I wanted to see how Liam was doing but I was afraid of upsetting Louis further. I don't know what happened between them and if I should be angry at Liam.

sophiaxsmith Were you ever angry at Liam?

lottietomlinson Yeah I was. Only because I never want to see my brother as hurt as he was when he told me. My instinct was to protect him.

sophiaxsmith And now?

lottietomlinson I'm not angry anymore. I'm still clueless as to what went down but I like to think I know Liam we'll enough to know I could never hate him.

lottietomlinson Anyway, you can tell Liam that I'm good to go with his plan.

sophiaxsmith Yeah, he's anxious about me getting back to him with an answer. He messaged me this morning to remind me.

lottietomlinson That's Liam. You can also tell him he can message me whenever he's comfortable to.

sophiaxsmith I'll be sure to. Can't wait to see you!