The Pogues

Supermarket Flowers By Ed Sheeran

[WORDS: 996]

[I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill. I threw the day old from the cup. Packed up the photo album Matthew had made, memories of a life of loved.]

I picked up the flowers from my mom's bedroom window, reading the note one last time.
"Dear Mrs. Torres,
Get well soon. We miss you and hope to see you soon.♡

Love,
The Pogues"

Next I picked up the photo album my brother Matt made, I sat on her bed and looked through all the picture he put in there and I stopped at one photo. It was a photo of me, Mom, Matt, and all of the Pogues. The thing I loved the most was how happy we all looked, my mother loved everyone and she was also loved by everyone.

[Dad always told me "Don't you cry when your down." But Mum, there's a tear everytime that I blink.]

Before my father passed he would always tells us "Kids, don't cry when you're down, it shows weakness." But
Right now I can't hold back the tears.

☆☆☆

[Oh I'm in pieces, its tearing me up, but I know. A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved.]

My heart is in pieces, the only family I have left is my brother and the Pogues. As I was sitting there on moms bed I remember something she always said "A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved." She told me that after my first break up.

☆☆☆

[I fluffed the pillows, made the bed, stacked the chairs up, folded your nightgowns neatly in a case. John said he'd drive then put his hand on my cheek and wiped a tear from the side of my face.]

I fluffed moms couch pillows, made all the beds, and stacked the kitchen chairs up and put them in the closet, I folded all of her nightgowns neatly and put them in a box. I sat back on the bed and stared at the family picture that was hung on the wall. I heard footsteps coming to the room, I looked up and saw my boyfriend, John B walk into my mom's room. He walked over to me and pulled me in a hug, once we pulled back we talked.

"I can't believe she's gone." I fell to the floor and sobbed

I looked up from where I sat and saw JJ, Kie, and Pope standing at the door way. JJ seemed to be taking it just as hard as I was, he was just staring at his feet not wanting to look at me.

"Jay." I said in a shakey voice, he looked at me and I could see it in his eyes his heart shattered when he saw me.

"Come here." I opened my arms and he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

We just stood there and sobbed while holding each other. Once we let go John B walked over to us.

"Babe, I'll drive your van home." He put his hand on my cheek and wiped a tear away with his thumb

"Thank you Baby." I kissed his cheek

☆☆☆

[I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know a life with love is a life that's been lived.]

Two months after the funeral and we were all sitting at John B's on
"I hope one day I can see the world as Mom saw it." I told them while resting my head on John B's shoulder

"Me too." Pope said

"She always told us "a life with love is a life that's been lived." JJ said

"Yeah she also said that to try to stop you guys from fighting." Kie laughed which made the rest of us laugh

"True, Mom hated violence." I said

☆☆☆

[Hallelujah. You were an angel in the shape of my mum, you got to see the person I have become.]

Two years after Mom passed I seemed to be getting better. I got the house and moved in, John B moved in with me. We did this thing once a month where we go to the graveyard and sit around Mom and Dad's grave and just talk about things that have been going on.

I was the last one to speak, I usually had a lot to say but today I didn't have much to say beside thank you.

"Hi Mom, it me, um I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being the most amazing person ever. Thank you for loving my friends. Thank you for taking care of me, Matt, and our friends all these years. I think you were our guardian angel shaped as our mother, I'm glad you get to see the people we became. We love you forever and always." I said while putting the flowers in the vase on her tombstone.

"Let's go home." John B said while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the van.

We all got in and sat in our spot, I turned around to look at my friends and my brother in the back.

"I love you guys." I teared up a little bit

"We love you too sis." My said putting his hand on my shoulder.

We drove back to my house and just watched movies and talked about random things. Once it became night we all split and went to different rooms in the house. JJ in one, Pope and Kie in one, Matt in his old room, and Me and John B in our room.

"Babe." He said looking at me

"Yes Baby?" I asked

"I can't wait to have kids with you one day." He smiled know that he would get to hear about all the think I want for my future with him.

We stay up almost all night talking about our future and what we want to name our kids. Then finally we ended up falling asleep cuddling.

My first imagine, I hope you liked it. I will try to be posting more throughout the week.

~KA¡+☆♡