The Wedding

Adora looks to Bow and Glimmer for comfort. "Okay. Lets get married to my best friend since I was a kid." She links her arms around her friends. She walks over to Micah. She bows and smiles. "Thank you for doing this, King Micah."
"Anyway for my baby girl's best friend." He replied. "You excited?"
"Of course I am."
They walk down the aisle. Adora catches her breath when she sees Catra. The brown haired girl is wearing a white suit with her hair braided. She wipes away a tear.
"You look beautiful." Catra tells her.
"So do you." Adora replies.
-T I M E S K I P-
"Vows?" Bow asks
Catra sighs and unfolds a piece of paper from her pocket. "Adora, you know I'm not the one for love letters but since we were kids, I thought I hated you. When you left, it felt like a piece of me went with you. I was heartbroken. I wouldn't stop until I bought Etheria down. Then I realized that the hatred I was feeling was love. Love that I missed when you left me. When I told you I loved you for the first time, I felt like the piece that left was whole again. I love you Adora."
"Adora?" Bow asks
"Catra, when I first slept here, I couldn't sleep alone. You know why? Because I missed your tail brushing up against me. I missed everything about you."
-T I M E S K I P-
"Do you take Catra as your wife?" Bow asks.
"Of course I do."
"This is not because I like you."
"Do you take Adora as your wife?" Bow asks Catra.
She nods.
''I know pronounce you wives. You may kiss the bride."
Catra dips her newly wedded wife and kisses her.