I'm Sorry

Adora looks over from feeding Finn and sees Catra not touching her food. "Are you okay, hon?" Adora reaches over to hold her hand. Catra pulls away, not realizing who it is. "Catra, talk to me. Please." She says sadly.
"I'm sorry." Catra whispers.
"What do you mean?" Adora replies.
"I'm still being called coldhearted, evil, a monster. Its just getting to me." Catra tells her, on the verge of tears.
"Hey. Look at me. None of that matters as long as we have each other." Adora says.
"I know. I just need to clear my head." Catra kisses Adora's forehead.
"Catra, wait.'' Adora starts to say but her wife is already out the door.
..........
The short haired girl is walking around the gardens of Bright Moon. She sees Shadow Weaver out of the corner of her eye and starts to slash the air. She falls to her knees, crying.  Adora hears this and rushes to her. She hugs the cat girl. "Shh." Catra clings to her wife, ripping her jacket out of instinct. "Catra..Your claws are digging into my back.'' Adora takes her wife's claws away from her  back then lays down with her in the gardens, not letting her go.
"I don't deserve you." The short haired girl says.
"What?"
''I was horrible to you. I almost killed you so many times. I'm a failure." Catra whimpers.
"No you're not. You mean everything to me! When I left the Horde, I left the only thing I cared about. You. I just couldn't stand by and watch Shadow Weaver treat you like that."
Adora gets up and offers a hand to the other girl. "May I have this dance?"
"You may." Catra laughs.
Adora dips her.
Catra places her hands on the blonde's hips. "You're safe in a place you matter." Adora smiles. "I love you, hon. Never forget that."
The brunette wraps her tail around her wife. "I used to dream of you next to me...but now you're really here." Catra tells her.
"Hm." Adora puts her hand on the cat's cheek. Then they rests their heads on each other's shoulder.