Are You Okay? Part One

"Morning, princess." Catra whispers to her wife.
"Mhm?" Adora replies, not opening her eyes.
"Have to wake up."
"Or.." Adora pulls Catra to bed. "We can stay here and sleep."
"As much as I'd love too, Sparkles needs you in the throne room."
"...Fine." Adora sighs and gets up. "I love you." The blonde kisses Finn and walks out the door.
"Love you too." Catra replies.
Adora stops at the door. "C-catra? What's happening?"
Catra puts Finn on the floor to crawl. "What's wrong?!"
"I don't know..I can't breathe." Adora gasps. "Let me check something. Come with me." Catra puts her wife's arm around her neck. "Sparkles!"
Glimmer runs out of the room, gasping for breath. "What...what is it?" Catra rises an eyebrow. "Throne room. Now. Help Adora. I need to check something."
Catra runs down the hall. "Mermista! Flowers! Frosta! Scorpia!"
The princesses push the doors open, out of breath.
"Why can't you breathe." Catra asks them.
"Ugh. You think we know? So smart." Mermista claps sarcastically.
Perfuma rises her hand. "Maybe our Runestones?"
"I don't have a Runestone anymore." Scorpia says.
"Maybe it is our Runestones." Frosta tells them. "They haven't been working since the war the Horde Prime."
From down the hall Glimmer yells Adora's name. The princesses look up and run to the throne room. Catra pushes the doors open and looks around. "Where's my wife?!" Catra looks at the floor to see Adora, laying unconscious. "Adora!" Catra cradles Adora's head in her lap.