Prolouge

*Disclaimer* The art above is not mine

In a big house close to London, a boy with jet black hair and stunning green eyes was playing a game with his younger sister. It was nearly Easter, and the weather was finally warming up a bit. Even though the boy was enjoying his holidays, he couldn't get a little problem of his leave his mind. The problem was, that the boy, a descendent of The Potter and Weasley families, both of which were proud Gryffindor families, was a Slytherin. He had been sorted just the past fall, to his, and the rest of the wizarding world's surprise. He felt like a disgrace to his family, no matter how many times his parents reassured him he wasn't. Who would have thunk, a Potter, in Slytherin?

Somewhere near, a girl with bushy red hair, a mixture of both her parents' features, was reading a book on her bed. She loved reading, but today, her attention was drawn away from the book, and to her window. After staring out the window for a few moments, she sighed, and went back to her book, confused as to why she ever stopped reading in the first place. But she couldn't. She stared back again out the window. Her holidays had been pretty uneventful so far, and that was saying something, considering it was only her second time home from Hogwarts, which she had started her first year at the past fall. But she had the sudden feeling something exciting and big was going to happen. Something dangerous.

In a distant manor belonging to his family, another boy, with platinum hair, an exact copy of his father, was laying in bed, just thinking. He was thinking about his new friends he made that winter at school, how their families were once his families enemies, and now friends. He was now thinking about one certain friend he made the last winter. A girl with bushy red hair, and light freckles. He couldn't help but think, "She's beautiful". In his eyes she was perfection. Her smile, which could light his whole house, her smarts, which made her very understanding, and even her temper, the boy thought it was funny when she was mad. If only he could see her before school starts
again...

Meanwhile, an older boy, with usually bright turquoise hair, was looking at himself in the mirror. He decided to switch his teal for a light brown, after he found a colored picture of his father. His late father. He was barely a few weeks old when his parents died. He wasn't sure whether he liked the new style or not. It wasn't really his color, but, it was a constant reminder of his father. Even thought he barely knew them, he missed his parents so much. If only he could see them again...

Little did they know, all their problems and worries would soon morph into one...