Chapter 3

*Disclaimer* The art above is not mine

The whole Potter-Weasley group, plus Teddy, landed with a crash. They were in a dark, cramped room, notably a closet, if you took in mind the cobwebs, and the moth eaten coat hanging above.

"Ow! Lily, you're on my foot!"

"Doms' on my arm, so I can't move!"

"Well I'm scrunched between Rose, and the wall, you think I can budge?"

"Oh I'm sorry, but I have about 3 people lying on top of me right now!"

"Rose, please, never say that again."

"Roxy, get your arse out of my beautiful face!"

"Oh! I didn't realize I was sitting on the one and only, the royal majesty himself!"

"Lucy, you're on top, get off first."

"I can't!"

"Yes you can, I can see you with my one eye Al isn't covering with his elbow."

"No, I can't!"

"Lucy, if you lift your big fat butt off Scorpius's face, you will realize, that you can."

"Well maybe.....wait!- I think I'm free!"

"Good, now I can breathe again!"

Just then, the door burst open, letting in light, which revealed a tall man, with shaggy, shoulder length black hair, and a wand pointing at the pile of kids.

"Who're you?" He asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

Teddy, being the oldest, spoke up:

"Umm..." He thought of the best way to tackle the situation.

"Do you mind if we.... untangle ourselves first? It might be a bit easier to explain if we're all standing up, and not lying on top of one another."

"Alright, but hurry up." He said firmly, his wand still held high.

The kids, mostly out of fright, quickly got off one another. The man, gestured them out of the closet and into a hallway, where another man stood, wand out as well. This man looked older, with many scars across his face, and an electric blue eye, that kept zooming around, examining all of the kids faces.

Now that everyone was in the light, Teddy was able to get a good look at the two mens' faces. He quickly recognized them both.

"Sirius? Sirius Black? And Mad-Eye?" Teddy said in complete and utter shock.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Mad-Eye grumbled.

"If Sirius and Mad-Eye are still alive..." Teddy mumbled, staring at the floor.

"Sir, what year is it?" Teddy asked, not a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Sirius raised a hesitant eyebrow, but answered truthfully nonetheless.

"1995, why?"

Before Teddy could say anything else, a girlish scream filled everyone's ears.

" You sent us, twenty- FRICKIN FIVE YEARS INTO THE PAST?! YOU BLOODY GIT!" Rose bellowed. She looked as if she was going to attack James. Luckily Lily held her back, but not before shooting A nasty look at James herself.

After glancing at Rose, Sirius said said (though visibly confused,):

"I'm going to ask one more time before I hex you. Who are you?"

Teddy was looking nervous, and as he fumbled around with his fingers he said, quietly:

"Oh, how am I going to explain..."  

But then, his face lit up. When he spoke again, he spoke with confidence.

"Actually, how are you going to explain" He said while shooting a sarcastic smile at James,
"Seeing as you're the one who got us into this mess."

The grin on Teddy's face was now replaced by a look of disgust.

" I hate you."  James said under his breath.

"Sure you do." Teddy said at just the same tone.

"Ok, where to begin, where to begin..." James said, rubbing his hands together.

"So, there's no easy way to say this, but we're, um, from the future!"

James said this with little jazz hands to make it exciting, and also to distract from the facts that this was absolutely absurd.

"You see," He continued. " Me and my cousin Freddie over there-"

"Don't drag me into this!" Fred shouted angrily.

"Quit interrupting! As I was saying, Fred and I were innocently strolling around the house -"

"Innocently?" Rose asked, obviously criticizing them.

"You were sneaking into uncle Har- I mean your dad's office," She quickly said to cover her slip-up. "That's what you were doing!"

"QUIT INTERRUPTING!" James repeated.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," James started once again, "We were just casually walking around when we found this gold necklace-"

"A time turner." Teddy added. He was looking extremely irritated with James.

"So you knew what it was!" James turned to Teddy.

"Quit interrupting." Teddy said mockingly.

"Anyways," James said, now looking just irritated at Teddy, as Teddy was at him.

"We found a time turner, and long story short, we're here."

"Yeah, thanks to you dropping the time turner." Lily muttered under her breath.

Sirius was looking confused, while Moody was looking unconvinced.

"That's a nice story you chatted up, but how do we know it's true?" Moody now spoke.

The kids were now all quietly discussing ideas to convince them.

Rose, ever so being the clever one, spoke up.

"You can put me under Veritaserum. Then you'll know I'm speaking the truth."

Sirius and Moody exchanged glances, then Sirius said:

"Alright then".

Rose was taken to another room by Moody while Sirius watched over the rest of them.

After Rose had a small sip of a black liquid, she sat down, and Moody interviewed her.

"What's your name?"

"Rose Granger-Weasley."

"Are you and your little group out there from the future?"

"Yes"