Chapter 1

*Disclaimer* The art above is not mine

Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, was over the moon. He had sucked up the courage to ask his father if he could visit his friends, Albus Potter, and Rose Granger-Weasley. To his relief, his father agreed, which brings us here. To the Potter's house.

There was a ministry ball being held that night, so it had been arranged for all the young Potter-Weasley clan to stay there for the evening. Luckily, Scorpius managed to tag along too.
When he arrived, he was shocked to see the number of Weasleys.Fortunately, Albus saw the look of surprise on his face, and introduced him to everyone. Of course Scorpius had seen some of them at school, but he never really talked to them.
There were Victoire, Dominque, and Louis, followed by Molly II and Lucy,
then there were the twins, Fred II and Roxanne,
and Rose, which Scorpius already knew, and her little brother Hugo.
Finally, there were Albus' siblings, his older brother James and younger sister, Lily.
And to think they were all his cousins!
Lastly however, there was a boy with turquoise hair, who sitting close next to the blonde Victoire.

"That's Teddy" Albus said "He's my dad's godson"

Scorpius looked a little confused as to why he was here, but Al (Albus' nickname) continued.

"His parents died in the war," he said that part a little quietly, "So he's practically family, since he's been here his whole life. Oh, and also he's watching us tonight"
After Albus introduced everyone to Scorpius, they went to sit somewhat close to Rose, who didn't notice them for a whole minute, since she was reading.

"Oh! Hi Scorp, what a nice surprise!" She said when she finally lifted her face out of her book.

"Hey" he replied.

"So, Rosie, you thinking of trying out for quidditch next year?" Al asked, trying to make conversation.

"No way" she answered shortly.

"Why not?" Scorpius asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

" Because," she shot back, " Quidditch is extremely dangerous! You could fall off your broom at any given second, or get hit by a bludger, or, or-"

Scorpius cut her off however, defending his opinion on the matter with: "Listen, my dad-"

"And both my parents" Al added.

"Played Quidditch." Scorpius continued. "And they all turned out fine!"

"Nuh-uh! Too dangerous!"She said with a sassy tone, "Mom agrees with me"

"Course she does" Al muttered under his breath.

Rose now had an almost stressed look on her face. "Maybe, alright? But for now, you two can be up there on your brooms, while I safely cheer for you from the stands."

The 3 chatted for a bit longer, until they noticed the rest of the kids huddled around in a big group. They went to see what it was all about, and after a brief explanation of the game. They decided to join. It was a muggle game, called "truth or dare", which was fun at first, until Hugo dared Roxanne to lick the floor, which was a little gross.

After a while however, Teddy suddenly spoke, "Has anyone seen James and Fred?"

Everyone looked around at the group, and noticed they were missing. If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have been a big deal, but knowing James and Fred, they were probably brewing another evil plan for a prank.

Soon enough, everyone was shouting "JAMES! FRED! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The screaming ceased after James and Fred casually walked down the stairs, as if they didn't hear all the screaming.

"Where were you?" Teddy asks, you can tell he's a little mad.

"Oh nowhere" Fred brushes off the question.

Before Teddy could ask again, James asks "Hey Teddy, what's this?" While dangling a gold chain with a tiny hourglass off his index finger.

———————————————-
That was the first chapter! I hope you liked it. Sorry if it was too short. I wrote the prologue and the overview today so byeee