CHAPTER 13 (Edited)

This chapter is dedicated to 6candy. Thanks for supporting my story. It means a lot to me.

 It means a lot to me

Aliaa's POV

"Um, this is a person verification form?" he said which came out more like a question than a statement of fact. I looked up at him then Meera Ji, who was also looking confused like me. Then we both looked at him and he was also looking confused and embarrassed for some reason, I couldn't predict why.

After a few minutes of silence, he spoke again. "Um, yes this is a person verification paper and you have to sign it," he rudely stated.

"But what is the need of this Ayaan?" Meera Ji asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"It is important, Ms. Meera. I can't keep someone in my house who I don't even know. What if something happens in the future, what will we do then?" he reasoned. I didn't know why but his lack of trust pierced me like an arrow in my heart. I wanted him to trust me, care for me, reason unknown. Listening to his reasoning, Meera Ji shouted, "Ayaan, what the hell are you saying?"

They both started bickering because of me. I wanted to stop them but I didn't have the courage nor did I want to come in the middle of their family. So, I picked up the papers and without reading them signed it at the end and started heading towards my room, which Meera Ji showed me in the evening when I had woken up.

I went inside the room and sat in my favourite place, in the balcony on a porch, from where I could see the view of the garden. It was really a breath-taking view. It was night time and I could see the clear sky full of stars and the moon. 

                            ALIA'S ROOM

                            ALIA'S ROOM