CHAPTER 31

Ayaan's POV

Today's being a hectic day for me. My morning went so amazing and magical when I woke up with my precious, my Alia in my arms. She looked so beautiful and gorgeous, like an angel in the morning.

This was the first time I had done something so romantic like watching the sunrise with someone. I always used to laugh at my friends when they used to tell me stories about their romantic date with their girlfriends, mocking them at that time I didn't agree that doing such a petty thing with the one you love brings so much joy and happiness. But since Alia came into my life, I started believing all those things, doing all those things which I used to make fun of before.

The moment I spent with her in the morning was so magical. Seeing her face spreading a beautiful smile, her twinkling and sparkling eyes, her cute button nose, her chubby cheeks which every time I see just wants to pull them and not forget those luscious lips of hers which I just want to eat every time I watch them.

"Heaven to earth bro," A voice broke my trance.

I looked up to saw it was Abhinav. He was here in my office for a business meeting as we both were partners and also, I needed to discuss a plan to punish Raj for his deeds.

 He was here in my office for a business meeting as we both were partners and also, I needed to discuss a plan to punish Raj for his deeds

Ayaan's Office

"I was just thinking of a plan for Raj," I gave an excuse to him not meeting his eyes.

"Oh, sure you were," He said with a teasing smirk playing on his annoying face.

"Shut up. Will you focus?" I snapped at him which made his smirk grow more.

"Always so grumpy. Didn't get laid last night?" he commented.

"Shut up will you," I glared at him.

Before he could retort back, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Sahil came inside, "Sir, Alia mam is here," and said.

"What?" I thought aloud.