Reader x Kibi

--- POV: After growing closer to Kibi over time, you two finally spend some time together outside the music club---

It's been a long afternoon at the club, and oh am I excited because tonight I get to spend my time with Kibi! I'm so happy we've grown closer, because boy was she scary at first!

"Alright everyone! Club dismissed! Have a good weekend everyone!" Alimi smiled at all of us as she began to pack up her things. Fleuriku and Demisu did the same, and they all exited the room one by one.

"Hey! [Y/N]! Are you ready to go?" Kibi asked as she ran up to me.

"Yes I am. What are we gonna do though?"

Kibi smiled "Well I was thinking we could maybe go back to my place and play some video games! You know I told you I love video games, right?" She questioned me as I awkwardly smiled and nodded; I've had so much going on recently that sometimes I just forget things, but I had to go along with it because I know she'd get mad otherwise.

"Yeah that sounds great Kibi!"

"Alright! Let me just grab my things and we can go!" Kibi happily walked back over to her desk and scooped up her things eagerly.

--- Time skip ---

We had arrived at Kibi's house, and it seemed like we had the whole place to ourselves, but I wasn't going to get ahead of myself, no way. Kibi and I are getting along really well and I wouldn't want to ruin that.

"Make yourself at home!" Kibi said as she headed to the kitchen "I'm gonna prepare some snacks and then I'll see what games we should play!"

I smiled and nodded at her. Jeez, who knew Kibi could be so polite?

After some time Kibi returned, with a pack of candy and some other stuff I couldn't quite see.

"Alright. Help yourself because I'm gonna choose the games!"

"Can't I choose some too?" I asked

"No way!" Kibi teased and giggled ad she headed over to the shelf with a few disks on. She looked at them in thought for a while before taking a couple off of the shelf.

"I chose Mortal Combat and Overwatch." Kibi smiled as she gently waved the disks at me.

"Nice." I sat back casually.

"Which one do you wanna play first?"

"Let's play Mortal Combat." I smirked at her as she handed me a controller.

--- Time skip ---

"Ahahaha! I win again!" Kibi cheered triumphantly as she stood up waving her controller.

"Gah..." I groaned "How are you so good at this? How many games have we played now, about ten, twenty? And you've won pretty much all of them!"

"Trust me," Kibi sat down again "I've had my practice over the years." Kibi winked at me. Oh gosh... that wink.. it was so... cute. I shuffled closer to her.

"Maybe I should practice some more too." I said as her emerald green eyes met mine.

"Ah... [Y-Y/N]" Kibi looked away while blushing a little.

"Kibi...?"

Suddenly she snuggled against me, wrapping her arms around me quickly. I gasped in surprise at first but settled with her, I put my arms around her aswell.

"Mmm.." Kibi sighed "I haven't had a nice hug like this in years..."

"Aww.." I hugged her tighter, the thought of her being pretty much alone for so long just makes me feel incredibly guilty.

"You're a good hugger... hehe..." Kibi shyly giggled as she slowly let go.

I grinned "I've had practice trust me."

"Oh I bet you have!!" Kibi laughed as she threw one of the couch pillows at me.

"Hey!!" I threw it back at her.

"Ahahaha!" Kibi giggled as she caught the pillow. I grabbed onto the pillow and tugged at it as did she. Kibi pulled harder which was slightly embarassing, and she fell onto her back on the sofa and I was pulled on top of her. Our eyes met and we both blushed.

"Gosh.. um.. Kibi it must be getting late..." I awkwardly said as I looked down at her cute little face.

"Y-yeah haha..." She sighed.

"I um... I better be going..." I stuttered as I quickly got off of Kibi. I felt my whole face was blushing.

Kibi also got off the couch and stood up. We both looked at each other quickly before looking away, we both slowly walked out to the door.

"Well... I had a great time Kibi, we should do this again sometime."

"Y-Yeah.." She smiled at me before opening the door.

"Well... see ya..." I reluctantly said.

"[Y/N]!" Kibi stopped me.

"What is it?"

She walked over to me as closely as she could. I blushed. She stood on her tip-toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I quietly gasped. She stepped back a little.

"Thank you for the most enjoyable evening I've had in a long time, [Y/N]." She smiled at me sweetly.

I smiled at her back. I began to walk away as we waved each other goodbye. This was one evening I'd certainly never forget.