Reader x Alimi

"Alimi!" I called as I frantically  ran into an almost empty clubroom.

"Gosh, [Y/N]. Are you okay? What are you doing here so early?" She replied standing up from her chair.

"I'm fine but... I needed to ask you something." 

"Fire away!" She said as she tidied her uniform and smiled at me.

"I was gonna ask... um... you know those song lyrics you wrote last week?" I asked her with embarrassment. I'm going to make myself look like such an idiot, she's probably forgotten by now anyway.

"...Um... yes...?" She answered back with hesitation.

"Well, it's obviously about someone. Someone 'very special to you'?" I quoted a particular line from it.

"Uh.." She stuttered and blushed lightly. "H-How about we get the clubroom organised shall we?"

"Sure," I stood right next to her.

"U-um, [Y/N]?" She looked at you shyly while still blushing, a little deeper now though.

I felt a sudden urge in me. I felt like I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against the wall.

"But first, you're going to tell me about those song lyrics." I grinned at her.

"U-uh! I don't.. have to answer to you, [Y/N]! N-Now let me go!!" She pouted at me.

"They were for me, about me, weren't they? That's why you refuse to tell me." I whispered softly to her. She blushed and tried to move away, but she couldn't.

"Ah... fine... yes... they were... are you happy now? Can I move now?"

I smirked at her and kissed her soft lips. I could see her cheeks were bright pink; she started to kiss back to my surprise, but I pulled away.

"Thank you for the song lyrics, Alimi." I smiled "They were wonderful."

"What about the kiss? Was that good to?" She asked almost in panic.

"Why do you care huh?" I teasingly replied.

"Ah.."

I whispered to her as I let go of her wrists "It was like a dream... Now how about we get the clubroom sorted, eh?" I smiled to myself and walked other to the corner of the room. What had even just happened? It felt kind of like a blur, but hey, I'm not complaining.