I've been on a lil' something
Lil' ting' done get me buzzing
Beg you please don't tell my cousin
He gone snitch on me for nothing
We just do it at these parties
Mix it up and then go savage
Please don't take a pic my parents
They would think that I'm an addict

Bury me alive by Kelvin Colt

"Remember Rain, all you gatta do is twerk a little and then head on to that Nigga." Pride said pointing at a guy in a suit seating at the edge of the chairs arranged in a straight line. He had a pen in his hand and was smoking pot with it. The lights surrounding him were dimmer than the rest of the club and he had a private selection of strippers doing nasty stuff to each other in front of him.

"He's associated to one of em guys at the top." He whispered and the hairs on my arms stood up.

"Why didn't you fucking mention that before I put these on," I said starting to rethink my decision. I twirled around to face him and my hair mistakenly whipped his face. I had taken off my durag and put on a wig so the whip left a scratch.

His hand was on my neck in seconds. "Listen," he started, seething. "The fact that I chose you doesn't give you the right to act bitchy about it. You're lucky, ion gat no other reliable sexy hoes." He pushed me to the wall and my back slammed against it. I whimpered in pain. "Else I would've seriously fucked you up." He pulled his hand off my neck and I fell to the ground grasping for air, my hands on the same place his left.

He placed a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down and sighed.

"He's just here to check on the clubs I guess. Just give a nigga the drugs and go. Honestly, this is the first time someone from high up is checking on us. I'm not posed to tell you but I got an Intel and it seems it's happening across Atlanta." He scratched his rough beard "Something about a change in power." He continued. I drew my hands into fists.

I couldn't get used to his mood changes even if I had worked with him for two years already.

"All you have to do is act normal and you be fine." He said apologetically and beckoned on me to start walking.

I stood up and readjusted the straps on my panties. I walked as best as I could with five inch siletho pumps. My legs were killing me.

I quickly climbed up the centre stage and twerked to club love by Lorde. The song was slow and I found my self whining my waist instead. Leila often mocked me because of the fact that I had a big ass but I didn't know what to do with it. Her words not mine. The song came to an end quickly and I got off the stage carefully so I wouldn't trip.

"Aye." Some guys surrounding the stage said hollering at me but I set my eyes on the prize and made it to the front of him in no time.

He stared at me hard for some time and then beckoned on me to turn around with I did uncomfortably. He then mumbled something to himself and asked me to sit on his lap.

I looked around for Pride to tell me what to do but he was no where to be found no more.

The guy on the seat drew me to himself and I stumbled into his lap.

Without any warning sign, he placed his hands in front of my crotch. I hit his hand hard and got up ready to slap a motherfucker. He chuckled like a maniac and picked up his phone.

I was fuming, and crossed my hands over my chest. He said a few words into the phone and Pride was by my side in minutes.

All the guy did was raise a finger to Pride and then point a finger at me. I watched as Pride's legs turned to Jelly.

He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Do whatever he says Rain, this is way bigger than you think." He walked away after that and I collected my thoughts.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead, my throat was parched. I gently lowered myself back into his laps.

I watched him place his two fingers in his mouth and gently coax them with his spit. I couldn't loose it like this and yet I couldn't bring myself to move. Pride wasn't someone who was easily moved. This guy, whoever he was was able to bring Pride down from his mighty throne.

I readjusted myself on his lap when his hands came to rest in front of my panties. He used his other hand to shift my laps apart, my heart beat quickened. I could barely breathe.

He wasted no time in pushing my panties to the side and I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact.

He scooped the drugs into his hand and placed a finger in front of my pussy lips. I jerked backwards slightly, his fingers were warm and my blood was pulsating but it was over before it even began. He pushed me off his lap and walked away.

I was a mess on the floor, I couldn't comprehend what had just happened, to say I was dazed was the least.

The Nigga turned around unfazed and brought out his phone, he took a picture of me on the floor before walking out.

The club was still in full swing around me, no one moved to help me and I knew no one would anytime soon. That was how things worked around here.

I got up and dusted myself before walking into the back room. This time the strippers didn't even look at me. Word got around fast and if people even got a whiff of what happened back there, I was as good as isolated.

I found Pride smoking out back and rushed up to give him a piece of my mind.

"What the fuck was that all about Pride." I said all up in his face.

"Bitch, first of all." He said calmly, raising a finger up.  "You do not speak to me like that, you get that." I moved backwards but still crossed my arms waiting for an explanation.

"Second, Thank your fucking stars." He said coming to stand in front of me. I looked at him confused.

"You just got a free ticket out of the hellhole you call a home." He blew some smoke in my face and walked past me brushing my shoulders with his.

Please leave a vote or a comment, thank you.