Chapter 21: 1 In Exchange For 12

Nicole's POV:

I woke up in a bed.

Then memories came flooding back, from the very beggining.

Izone died because of me.

I chose her over them.

Im so stupid and selfish! I don't deserve to live anymore. In fact, I should've died a long time ago!

If I wasn't revived by that stupid serum, I would've never met Izone and Chaewon unnie.

Minju unnie would've never been jealous.

Itzy wouldn't probably be against me.

Uncle wouldn't probably after me and Izone wouldn't have died.

Every single bad thing that ever happened was because of me baing alive.

Because I cheated death. Because I ran back to the beggining when I found my dead end.

And when I heard the hope for Izone to be alive again, my whole body shook because of happiness.

"12. All of them Mr. Yabuki. Izone is a family, one can't survive without the other. But in one condition." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Tell the world that I died during an accident and to never speak of me again. Erase everything that I left and any traces of me being alive. Never tell Izone who I am or who I was. I might be the reason why they died but the guilt might be there. Never let Izone know, especially Chaewon unnie." I said in a serious tone.

I saw him gulp. Whenever I use this tone, everyone would just be afraid.

He nodded and asked hesitantly, "What really happened that night? Why did Izone die?"

I knew he was gonna ask, well, im gonna die anyways so might as well tell him.

Flashback

The day Minju unnie went missing.

Izone and I were at the dorms thinking of a solution when one came into my mind.

I frantically looked for my laptop and used the tracker I placed in everyones phones.

To say that I was paraniod was an understatement.

Let's not talk about how paranoid I am because, the trackers in their phones says it all.

Everyone gathered around me and we saw Minju unnie's whereabouts.

It was south from here into some woods into some abandoned barn.

We went inside and saw Minju unnie all tied up. When we saw her, she then frantically shook her head saying no.

I was stubborn and even though knew that something wasn't right, I went towards her.

Then a sound of a gun shot was heard and I felt a pair of arms go around me.

"EUNBI UNNIE!" The all shouted from behind me.

We then collapsed to the ground with my back against the hard and cold ground.

I then looked at Eunbi unnie and saw some blood coming out of her mouth.

My eyes widened to see what my stubboness lead to.

Tears streamed down my eyes and I saw my unnies coming this way.

I lifted Eunbi unnie and placed her head on my lap.