It's A Small World // Larry Stylinson (1.the surprise trip)

Harry's p.o.v.
.
.
.
.
"Niall get in here right now!", I've been trying to make sure Niall was ready for the past 30 minutes and he won't reply even though I know he hears me. I sighed before heading to his room, "Niall what are you-"

"Hey haz" he mumbled, with his mouth full of food. "Niall where did you get food from", I asked. He scoffs before replying, "I always have food".

"Niall we have to leave in- 5 MINUTES!!!!", I said looking down at my watch. "Okay" he mumbled, with his mouth full again, obviously not caring that we're gonna be late. "NIALL GET UP RIGHT NOW AND GET DRESSED BEFORE WE'RE LATE FOR OUR MEETING" I yelled, before walking out and slamming the door.

I could've been nicer but today is stressful for me. Our boss has called everyone for a mandatory meeting and Niall is just taking his precious time.

Niall and I work in a factory that makes parts for cars. It wasn't the job I planned to have when I was a child but it payed well and the hours were flexible.

"I'm ready you cunt" Niall said, walking in to the living room. "Good" I replied, as I stood up from my spot on the couch and grabbed my keys before shoving Niall towards the door before exiting and locking our apartment.

Living with Niall was also something I hadn't planned to do when I was younger but I've known him since we were kids and leaving the uk without him didn't seem right. Although I do question my decision sometimes.

We finally make it to my car after what seems to be forever. Whenever I get stressed it always seems to take me longer to get where I need to be. "Harry, mate you need calm down before you crash the car" Niall said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder as I look over to see his worried face.

"I know, I'm just scared. What if he fires one of us or what if he says the company is shutting down and we all become jobless or what if he found out about that miniature explosion you caused the other day?!?! I know I should've never trusted you with those damn-" "Harry!!!" Niall exclaimed, interrupting my rambling. "Sorry" I apologized.

"Everything will be fine" Niall assured. "If you say so" I mumbled, focusing back on the road.

Soon enough, we arrived at the factory and made our way to the meeting room. We took our seats at the big table that was in the center of the room right as our boss entered smiling widely.

"Hello everyone" he said, receiving murmurs of greetings back. "Ok, I'm sure you are all wondering what you are doing here this morning. Well, I've decided that I would reward two members of our staff for a week vacation each month to show my appreciation for you all."

Everyone perked up at the thought of getting a paid vacation somewhere for a whole week. "I have placed all of your names in this bucket and I will be picking two out" he continued.

He shook around the bucket before dipping his hand in and picking two slips of paper out. "The first person to have been chosen is..... Niall" he said. I watched as Niall choked on his French fries not expecting to have been picked. I just rolled my eyes because he always seemed to have food wherever he went.

I was really starting to get anxious because I don't want to be alone without Niall for a week. He might meet a new friend and forget all about me. I don't know what I would do without Niall by my side. "Harry" I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my name being called. I looked up and blushed noticing that every eye was on me.

I looked over at Niall seeking help but he just grinned widely at me. To say I was confused was an understatement until Niall screamed,
"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD HAZZA!!!"

It clicked in my head that I had been chosen along with Niall. I laughed and brought my best mate into a hug before turning back to Mr. Cowell. "Congrats boys" he smiled at us "Follow me to my office to pick up your information"

We both followed him quickly to his office, excited to be going to Disney world.