Desire

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT!

If you feel uncomfortable or you just don't enjoy reading smut PLEASE leave!

'' I wanna play too kitten ''

'' Let's play then daddy '' - Earth replied.

They started kissing passionetly, Kao was still laying on the bed. But this time he took the opportunity to unzip Earth's pants and take off his boxers.

When he got to his member, he started pumping it slowly, just to tease Earth.

'' aa -AH- s-stop t-ahh-teasing '' - Earth said a bit annoyed.

'' baby boy this is your punishment ... you have been bad ... always teasing me '' - Kao replied.

'' AAaahhh -Ahh dd-daddyyy '' - Earth was a moaning mess.

'' what is it baby boy? a little eager are we? ''

Suddenly Kao stopped everything.

'' Get on your knees baby boy '' - Kao commanded.

Kao took of his belt and his pants. Left the rest of the work to Earth.

'' suck it '' - Kao said while looking down at Earth.

'' yees daddy '' - Earth smirked.

Earth took of his boxers to reveal his member. It was much bigger than he expected, so he got straight to work.

He started giving little lick on the tip, swirling his tongue and looking at Kao. He wanted to tease a little.

'' Stop the teasing right now, or else ''

Earth laughed a little and he got back to work. He was taking it in his mouth, little by little and massaging the parts that he could not fit.

'' AAhhh fuck .... fuck baby ''

Earth started taking in more and more in his mouth, trying to relax as much as possible so he can, so that he can take it all in.

'' Ohh fuck baby ... y-your doing aah great ''

Earth started moaning while sucking him and it made Kao insane.

Earth was doing such a great job right now, that Kao couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed his face and started mouth fucking him.

It was too good to be true, Kao rolled his eyes from the plesure of Earth's mouth. While Earth enjoyed it too, he was gagging and there was saliva all over his mouth.

Earth's POV

This man was making me go crazy right now, I assume that he is very close because all I could hear was his loud moans and cursing. Suddenly he grabbed my neck and I got so turned on by his touch. I have never felt this good while giving a blowjob.

I look up again and our eyes met. And he lost it.

'' AAHH I'M CO- '' - he came in my mouth, and he started feeling bad about me having to swallow.

'' are you okay? '' - he asked while still having his hands on my face.

This is the first time EVER someone asked me if am I alright after foreplay.

'' yes, I'm alright '' - I said and started kissing him.

The kiss was passionate and I could feel his eagerness increasing more and more.

'' face down ass up baby '' - he said smirking.

I smirked and obeyed him. He spread my ass cheeks and started teasing my hole with his tongue.