Romance

! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!

'' I hope I'm not a frog too ... ''  

Earth looked up and got closer to Kao.

Their noses touched while they were staring at each other.

After a couple of seconds Earth kissed Kao.

When they stopped the kiss Earth said

'' You don't seem to be turning into a frog ... so don't be afraid ... ''

Kao laughed and continued eating.

In Spain, both of them felt like they were in a relationship. It felt real now. The things they said at that restaurant hit different. They knew that this was the real deal. 

Kao's POV 

We are at a this dance show, and I can't seem to focus on the performances.

Me and Earth are wearing red so we match the theme. Earth is very beautiful with this outfit.

He was wearing a red silk crop top and high waisted black jeans with his favorite black Gucci heels. And of course his overpriced jewerly ... he can't go out without something too expensive on him. 

But hey ... I am wearing the chain with the letter K that he got for me. So I am wearing something expensive too.

I am still staring at him.

And I can't stop because he looks so hot in red ... and in every other color who am I lying to?

I can't believe that he called me his boyfriend in front of his ex.

I mean ... I called myself his boyfriend in front of his ex first so maybe he went with that but ... still Earth never does that. He does what he wants.

Or am I thinking too deep?

But ... since yesterday everything feels different ... like I am special to him ...

* 1 day later *

Earth and Kao finnaly landed in Marseille, a city of France. They were both very tired from the traveling so they went to their hotel, and took a nap.

'' mmmhh ... baby ... '' - Kao said when he woke up.

Earth didn't reply. 

Kao's POV 

Earth was peacefully sleeping on the bed. I am staring at him. And I start to think

Wow ... I met Earth ... who would've thought that I would fall in love with right now?

Life is truly amazing.

I was always the quite, shy kid in school ... always worried about grades, school, my future job, money. Now I got all of the things I wanted.

This is crazy.

'' Kao ... Kao ... '' 

'' I'm here '' - I say as I go near Earth and hover over him.

We lock eyes and I could see the happiness in his eyes.

Wow. This is really love.

* The next day *

Earth's POV 

You wouldn't believe it but ... we spend half of the day in bed ... and we're in the beautiful France.

But we still went to explore the city of Marseille during the evening. It was beautiful. We had dinner later and stayed a bit longer on the beach during the night.