Truth

'' baby ... I love you '' - Kao said while looking at Earth.

Earth was staring at him, for a couple of seconds. No one has ever confessed to him like this.

'' I -.... I love you too ... '' - Earth said and blushed.

'' How can you be so cute? ... '' - Kao said while laughing.

'' Kaoo ... '' - Earth whined while looking down shyly - '' stop teasing me ''

And that was the last night of Kao and Earth's vacation. They got on Earth's private jet and left.

The next day, Earth and Kao were at home, unpacking and trying to manage their work. It was pretty hectic for both of them, so they didn't talk all day.

Earth's POV

'' Yes ​​... I'll be there in an hour! '' - I told my secretary.

'' Is Tanet okay, how was he these two weeks? '' - I asked my maid.

'' He was alright sir, he was playing with mr.Kao's cat, Nan '' - she replied.

'' Alright I'll check on them, and then I'm leaving ''

I went to the other room and I saw Tanet and Nan sleeping together on the couch.

Awww ... cute ... so they are friends now?

I didn't want to wake them up, so I left the room because I had leave.

'' Sir, the car is ready '' - the maid told me.

I just went down to the last floor in my mansion and got inside the car. This day is gonna be long.

Should I call Kao later?

Kao's POV

This day is so stressful. I am filled with work and all I want to do is go home, and I wanna see Earth.

I was with him for two weeks, but I miss him now.

I want to go back.

Fuck.

I don't wanna be here.

I should surprise him tonight.

"Mr. Kao you need to check these papers" - the secretary said.

'' Leave them here '' - I replied and she left.

The whole day passed really quickly because I was filled with work. I am going home now, I'll try to unpack a bit and then go to Earth's house.

Oh, I need to get Nan too. I wonder how is she doing ... is she okay with Tanet?

Tanet is a sassy cat ... like his owner ...

Nan likes to cuddle a lot and play.

I miss her too.

I just didn't think of her since I was occupied with my plan to make Earth fall in love.

Oh fuck I need to say thank you to Prem.

I arrived home, and I started unpacking my bags. A lot of memories came back to me. Making me laugh. I can't believe we spend 2 weeks together on vacation!

After an hour, I started feeling tired. So I sat down, I checked the time.

It's 9 pm. Is it too late to go to Earth's place?

I don't think that he'll go to bed that early.

* At Earth's mansion *

I knocked on the door a couple of times, and I searched for the maids but I couldn't find anyone.