𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

{Diamond}
~Car~
||7:55 P.M||
-Sunday-

He won't mind if I'm a lil late

He won't mind if I'm a lil late. It's getting dark he won't know Andre in the car.

"So...you gone tell me who dah braid nigga was?"

"What you talking about?"

"That dude in the car you claim to be Tre, who is he?"

".....It was Tre friend"

"But I saw you kiss him though. That's the reason you don't want no relationship?"

" I didn't kiss him he like a brother to me-

"Den why the fuck you lie talm bout he was yo brother"

"....."

"His windows ain't dull I straight up saw dat shit from behind bruh. And I tried not to say none all day but I'm getting jealous. Ain't no telling what's gone happen when you get back in dah car bruh"

Yo why he acting like he my nigga? Ian gotta explain shit to him.

"You fucking him I'm guessing?"

"Bruh-

"Shiii I was probably gone be yo side nigga. We fuck, you turn around and fuck dat nigga"

"Bruh why you tripping yeen even my nigga?"

"But I want to though"

"Fuck you cheat for den huh?"

"I told yo ass I had some shit in my system and you denying on letting ah nigga fuck, what you expect?"

He got shit in his system now. Dumb motherfucker.

"Man nigga-why the fuck is we having this conversation? This my life let me live it"

"Nawl bruh. How I was cheating?"

"How the fuck Pizza Hut gone be calling YO ass? HUH?"

"I worked at Pizza Hut!"

"Nigga no the fuck you didn't! Den you had the nerve to tell these hoes you was single"

"Bruh Ight man"

We pulled up at the court. "Where yo so-called brother at huh?"

I got out the car grabbing my shit.

"Yo get yo ass back in here and call him you not finna be out here waiting late at night by yo self-

"Yes dah fuck I will, you can leave"

Andre got out the car.

My phone got smacked outta my hand along with my shoulders got grabbed. Dat shit hurt. Andre pushed my back against his car door.

"Yo why you got me waiting like dis man?! Fuck you denying me for huh?! Like ah nigga tryna be wit you and you making it difficult!"

⚠️𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚎 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜⚠️

{Bashar}
~Basketball Court~
||8:30 P.M||
-Sunday-

I came and got Tre and headed to go pick up Diamond

"She being ah headache?"

"Nawl...just...real picky"

I made a left as Tre phone was ringing.

:hello?
:*******

He looked at me raising a eyebrow.

:yo i thought you was at dah court wit diamond
:*****************
:how you know she at the court?
:******
:location?
:******
:well we pulling up at dah court right....now....

I parked my car seeing Diamond and some nigga smacking ha phone out ha hand and grabbing ha shoulders.

Yo what the fuck?

I zipped my jacket up putting my hood on.

Tre unbuckled himself grabbing his gun getting out the car. Just know dis nigga ain't put his hands on ha.

"Why you got me waiting?!
Fuck you denying me for huh?! Like ah nigga tryna be wit you and you making it difficult!"

Tre shot his gun letting a few bullets glide in the air making him jump. A few more bullets was fired as I ducked seeing Diamond stud friend. Let's fuck dis nigga up. I grabbed his shoulders from behind and slammed him on the ground.

Fuck he mean got him waiting? Nigga she wit me, and she clearly don't wanna be wit yo fucked up ass.

"Yo chill!" Diamond yelled.

I pulled him up, clenched my first and punched his ass back down.

Homie got my fucked all the way up. Lil stud took his shoes off throwing them in different directions.

"Get dah fuck off him-

I picked ha up putting ha on my shoulder looking at Tre.

The stud pulled ha gun out pointing it at him.

"Yo man chill...chill man..." Fuck nigga begging for?

"Yo put me the fuck down nigga!"

Diamond was hitting on my back tryna break free but it ain't work.

"Don't put yo hands on ha again lil fuck nigga" Tre stated. We heard police sirens as we ran back to the car driving off.