𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 61

{Bashar}
~Trap~
||4:45 P.M||
-Thursday-

She gone have to stop fucking playing with me and lemme show ha the world, some type shit like that

Shii might just nut up in her, have a reason to keep in touch. She ain't bout to leave me that quick after all dat shit we been through.

Damn I'm getting horny.

Before she opened the door I grabbed her arm looking her up and down then gripping my belt buckle.

She took a deep breath as I locked the door while she sat on the toilet unbuckling my belt.
~~~
Time was going by so slow.

Ain't got a word from DeonTre and his bitch ass brother.

The door opened getting our attention.

Kimo brought a motherfucking dog up in dis bitch.

"Awwwww" Diamond whined getting up off my lap heading towards it. What the hell she see up in dogs?

"Damn you like dogs?" Kimo asked looking down at her smiling.

"Why you got em on a leeaaassshh-that's uncomfortable" she said taking the leach off picking em up.

"Why you brought that ugly ass thang over?" I asked putting my phone on my lap.

"Don't call him ugly" Diamond said.

"It's a girl" Kimo corrected.

"Don't call her ugly"

Damn she acting like that thang can understand me.

"Ayo fuck you been? Why yeen been answering ya calls?" I asked. Tre caught my attention hugging Diamond from behind then walking in the kitchen.

"Nigga you can't speak?" I asked.

"Up in a rush" he said.

Dillion walked in and that made me get up.

Then Terry walked in and that just lowered my mood.

"Yo nigga fuck you been?" I asked pushing Dillion shoulder backing him up.

"What you mean? I been at home-

"Nigga you lying"

"Fuck else I got to do? I wouldn't expose myself knowing I'm suppose to be dead nigga" he said.