𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 85

{Diamond}
~Home~
||12:34 A.M||
-Monday-

I can admit I was stupid as fuck for saying that, gone head and be the bigger person but that don't mean knock my dumb ass side the head

Half way drunk-let's be honest-ion even know where the fuck I'm at.

"Don't fucking say dat shit!"

Damontae started crying.

"Ok I'm sorry-

"Now jump in dah fucking shower!"

"Fuck is you yelling for?" I mumbled fixing my hair. My neck got grabbed-like I'm sad now.

"Stop all that tough shit and mumbling under yo breath"

"Ok-

"Show some respect"

"Yes sir"

His grip got tight as he let go heading to Damontae room. I closed the door and waited a few seconds before going out to the dresser and closet grabbing one of his boxers and shirts.
~~~
That shower hit...hit hard den Bashar-lemme stop. I got out laughing getting dressed taking my hair out the ponytail braiding it up putting his durag on.

"Dripped. Out" I said to myself posing in the mirror, then opened the door seeing the bed empty. I peeked in Damontae room seeing Bashar looking down at him, then just leaned on the door frame. He was still dressed with his keys and phone in his hand.

"Where you bout to go?" I asked with a whispering tone. "Out"

I stood up straight as he left heading to the door.

"It's 1 in the morning though" I pointed out following him. "I know what time it is-

"Where you going-?

"Don't worry about it"

I stepped in front of him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Please stay in"

"You was just cussing me out and shit-now all of a sudden you want me to stay in?"

"I wasn't myself"

"Fuck that gotta do with me?"

"Please-

"Get the fuck up off me for I slap yo ass"