𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 50

{Bashar}
~Trap-
||4:59 P.M||
-Thursday-

She tryna make me jealous by flirting wit Kimo

That nigga ain't stun ha ah, I can just tell him I was wit ha ass and he ain't gone look at you the same so she need to gone head and cut that shit out.

"You flirting wit him"

"I'm honest not flirting wit him, well ion think I am"

"Cut that shit out, don't go fucking wit my homies"

"Yo homies fucking wit me. Ain't nobody looking at them in that type of way so ima need you to pipe down"

"...what type of way you looking at them den?"

"A friend type of way-shii not even friend he just keep making me laugh-yo why you complaining?"

The door opened getting our attention. I pointed my finger out looking down at her signaling Dillion to take his ass back in that room.

"You doing dis shit cause I brought her wit me? I told yo ah-

"I honestly-

"Nawl shut up I told yo ah somebody was gone take yo spot and now you bullshitting"

"Bashar you being confusing as hell. I'm not bullshitting. She seem like a cool person no cap-laid back shii I like her. You acting like Ian wanna get replaced"

Perry walked in doing a lil dance wit his feet.

"Fuck ha upside down yeah dat bitch she better swalloooooow" he sung dragging his feet on the floor. "Fuck y'all got going on?" He asked.

"None fighting ova who having dat bottle up in the car" She said moving her hair back.

"I'll buy you one" He came over shaking her arms. Shiii she probably fucking him to.

"Ayoooo!" Dillion said coming out the room.

He made eye contact wit me.