𝐓𝐖𝐎

MYOUI MINA

"Hey, we need to go now" Jihyo shouted as we all got into the van.

As we arrived we walked to our dressing room as the make-up artist started to put some make ups on us.

We got ready and sit on our designated seat. And as usual our seat was near to Seventeen. Probably Wonwoo's request for him to be near on Momo. "The show is starting!" Sana shouted.

The opening finished. "That was kinda lit" Nayeon said. "You just say it because Jinyoung was there" Jihyo said and laugh. "No! It's because Seungcheol was there!" Jeongyeon said. "It's because Momo was there duh" Sana said.

It was the half of the show. When i remember about the flash drive. I put it in a box so that i won't lose it.

I walked near to Seventeen's table. Going to Joshua as i gave him the flash drive. "You can give it back when your done" I said patting his back before leaving.

"Yow, why'd you have to that? There's a lot of camera" Jihyo said. "I forgot!" I said in frustration. "Don't worry, I think it won't be that big issue" Momo said finally back after their performance. "But isn't Seventeen stunning today?" Nayeon asked. "Whom in Seventeen, to be exact?" Jihyo asked. "I think it was Woozi, what about 'ya?" Nayeon asked. "I think Seungkwan was kinda cute" Jihyo answered. "What about y'all?" Nayeon asked. "I'd like to say it was Wonwoo or Minghao but Hoshi change my mind, he's so freakin stunning" Momo said and laugh. "It's Jun, of course" Sana said. "What about you Mina?" Sana asked.

"When i walk to their table, i could say they're all stunning but somone hits different from me" I said and chuckle. "Who?" Jeongyeon asked. "It's Joshua, the moment when i walk to their table you could see them closely and Joshua just hit different for me" I said and laugh. "Don't tell me you like him?" Nayeon asked. "What? No!" I denied and laugh. "But Joshua isn't called a visual for nothing" I said and chuckle. "Your so mesmerize by his visual" Dahyun said and laugh.

———————

+ Thank you for reading thisssss❤️