𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MYOUI MINA

"Okay! Wtf did this became a big news?!" Momo exclaimed. It was the news. "Now you we're rumored to be dating, great" Momo said, sarcastically.

"It's fine, it's not even true afterall" I said and chuckle. "Let's just hope that Dahyun and Vernon's vacation would be great!" I added. "Hey! Got a text from Jeonghan, they're inviting us to eat on a resto" Nayeon said. "We're coming! Wait for us" Momo said. "We'd probably eat dinner!" Momo said excitedly and hurried downstairs.

We arrived at the resto. "I bet, Dahyun and Vernon is on the beach right now" Seungkwan said and laugh. "I'll call Vernon" Seungkwan added and smirk.

"He's not answering, it's just ringing" Seungkwan said. Momo and Jeongyeon we're seem to be laughing but was cut off when they saw something. Her smile faded leaving Momo confused and look at the way Jeongyeon was looking at. They we're all confused to Jeongyeon's behavior so they all look and there saw him.

Vernon with Kyla. Talking happily. When Vernon promised to go to somewhere then come to Dahyun after it since it was his girlfriend.

Momo's temper broke. She walked towards their table and smashes it. And it was broken. O_O

"W-Why the fck are you here!?" Momo asked. We we're lucky that the costumers we're not that plenty. "You cheater! I've already warned you but this is too much!" Momo loose temper and punch Vernon. "And as of you young lady, please know that the one your dating with is in a relationship with my member slash bestfriend!" Momo was about to slap that lady but her mind caught Dahyun. She thought of Dahyun would be waiting for them. "This is my last warning, youngman!" Momo said pointing at Vernon whom holding his jaw. "NEVER. GET. NEAR. ON. DAHYUN. EVER. AGAIN" Momo said and leaved. "I can't believe you, Hansol! You know our plans! You said you'd be on Dahyun at time" Seungkwan is pissed and it's not everyone wants.

"What the heck? Did you do?" I asked. "I'm sorry" He said and bow. "I wanted to say it's fine but it's not" I said and tap his shoulder

————
+ Distance learning sucks so I have to adjust everything._.