Mommy? Thats a new one.

Ally Mayfair-Richards x reader.

Warnings: NSFW, mommy kink, PURE FILTH.

'Hey Ally, what are you up to?' You say striding up behind her placing your hands on her shoulders.

' I'm just f-finishing the speach for-'  she struggled to find her words as you began to kiss her neck. Her head tilts to the side to allow you more access to her jawline moaning as she does.

'It can wait.'  She closed her laptop and placed it in one of the draws of her desk. With one extra hard suck to her neck she whimpers.

'Fuck me here, I could do with some relaxing'  You pull away from her neck as she gets up on the desk.

'Oh mommy, we both know when I'm fucking you there's no relaxing going on' you whispered into her ear nibbling as you pulled away.

'Mommy? That's a new one. I like it.'

'Shhh' you pressed your finger into her plump lips 'let me make you feel good mommy'

You remove your finger from her lips only to swiftly be replaced by your mouth. She gasped as you just about tore her blouse in two. Whipping it off her as fast as you could. You needed her.

Grabbing at her soft breasts you felt her nipples harden under the lacey cups of her bra. Reaching your hand round her back you smoothly uncliped it. Lips still moving in rhythm only stopping to let Ally gasp as you rolled her hardened nipples between your thumb and pointer finger.

Unfastening the buttons on her pants you jerked them from her body. Exposing her long slender legs. So there she was. Sat on the desk she regularly held meetings at in nothing but her ruined lacey red panties.

'Please don't tease y/n' she gasped grabbing fist fulls of your hair as you teased her core. A thin layer of fabric the only thing holding her back from true ecstasy. Dropping to your knees you slid down her dripping underwear to expose her throbbing clit.

'Mhmm yes! Be a good girl for mommy' Ally gasped the air you were expelling into her must have been getting to her.

You chose not to wait any longer. Sticking out your tongue it glided up her wet folds. You stopped at he clit before taking it between your lips. Ally let out what can only be described as a screech her legs where already shaking and her hips bucking into your face.

'I need you inside me baby gi-AHHH'

Before she could even finish her sentence you had already slammed 3 fingers into her tight hole. 'God your so tight' you moan pulling away from her clit for a split second before diving back in.

'OH GOD IM SO CLOSE DONT STOP!' She screamed. God I hope the neighbour's weren't home. With 3 more pumps and an expert curl of your fingers you felt the walls of her pussy clamp HARD round your digits. You knew what was about to happen. A hot stream of Allys cum squirted out of her still spasming vagina. What only could be described as primal screams came from Ally.

You had only ever made her squirt once before and even that was with the help of a vibrator. Finally coming down from her explosive high she flopped back onto the desk pulling you ontop of her by your hair and smashing her lips into yours.

'That was the best orgasm I've had I'm my entire life' she panted between kisses.

'Now let's see what mommy can do'

NOTE: idk what this is but ngl I kinda like it. Requests open anytime.