Ruined sheets.

Ally Mayfair-Richard's x reader.

'He what?' Ally asked looking up from her plate.

'H-he kissed me' you try to explain

She scoffs.

'Stop eating, and go upstairs'

'Yes Ally' you get up and run up the stairs. Ally follows slowly behind.

You reach your shared room and strip until your just in your underwear.

'Good girl, bed'

You get on the bed and spread your limbs ready for the restraints. You new from her tone of voice this is how you'd end up. She ties your limbs to the bed post.

' I've got a few new toys to play with tonight' she pulls out a vibrator and a ball gag.

'I know we already have one of these but this one plugs in so it's more powerful, and this? Well this is to stop you screaming my name"

She walks over to you and puts the ball in your mouth. Strapping it in place.

'Now then baby. How long can I tease you for?'

She plugs the vibe into the wall and turn it all the way up already. She traces it over your thigh before making contact for the first time.

Ally laughs at your muffled moaning.

'Isn't it funny? I can still tell your ' I'm about to cum, mommy' face' she pulls away the vibrator from you as your legs buckle. You look at her with pleading eyes before she slams it back against you.

'If you cum. I promise I won't stop until you pass out'

You look up at her as if the devil is on your shoulder. As soon as you make eye contact you cum. She can tell by the way a sticky liquid squirts from between your thighs and onto the bed.

'You stupid brat. You shouldn't have done that'

She switches it off and lines it up with your exposed clit after sliding it in your panties. She can tell by the way your hips buckle when she touches it that its sensitive.

The vibrator is held to you by your tight underwear. There no way to can get it off you.

'Hmm...I think 20 minutes is a long enough punishment don't you think?'

You shake your head in fear.

'No? Longer?' Your eyes widen at her as you shake your head more.

'We'll see how you are after this then huh?' She flips it back on. It's amazing but its painful. You cum in seconds already convulsing against the restraints as Ally sits on the bed beside you watching tears fall down your cheeks from the intensity.

She doesn't stop. She just watches you. Your a sweating trembling mess. After only 8 minutes your eyes get heavy you feel your 12th orgasm hit you and then its black.

Ally switches it off and pulls it out of your underwear. She untied you and place you under a blanket as she takes her wet quilt down the stairs to throw away.