Easy

Venable is baby.

Sitting on the couch with Mina was always your favourite thing to do after work. You snuggled into her side while she stokes your hair.

'Hey babe?' She asks. Placing a light kiss on your forehead.
'What's your favourite memory of me?'
You giggle into her side.
'That's easy'
'Really? What is it?'

7 months earlier.

'Shit!' Mina yelled making you jump awake. You two had just been on your first little couples trip. Coming home from the airport Mina hit a pothole in the road. You where still about 15 miles from home and the tire bust.

It was 4am so most places where either closed or refused to come out until 7am. But that was just our luck I guess.

Before the tire had completed bummed out on you Mina managed to drive onto a dead end road where you wouldn't be disturbed. All you really wanted to do was sleep.

So without any hesitation Mina told you to get out of the car. You wondered why but where in such a tired haze that you didn't want to argue so you complied with her orders.

That's when you realised what she was doing. She pulled the passenger and drivers seat forward. She went to the trunk of the car and pulled out a blanket.

'Here baby' she said hoping into the back seat too. Both of you where in the back of the now more spacious car.

'Put your head on my lap' you where confused but again in no place to argue. Lowering your head into her thighs. They where soft and warm. You could fall asleep right now and that's what you were going to do. She pulled the blanket over you. Tucking your hair behind your ear you peaked your eyes open one more time.

You had the best view. Mina looking down at you smiling. Like an angel peering down at you from heaven.

Back to the present.

'That was my favourite moment with you' sniffling Mina looked at you.

'God we really need to dust this place more I'm pretty sure some just got in my eye' she laughed a tear streaming down her face.

'I love you so so much Mina'

'I love you too' she sniffled.

Note: WE ALL NEED BABY MINA RN.