a little different.

Warning: mommy kink.

You and Cordelia had been together for years. You too where known as the love birds of the coven. Tonight all the girls had gone home for the holidays. Which ment you where getting layed AND you could be as loud as I want.

You were sat on the bed in a black slip that contrasts heavily against the white sheets. Cordelia walked round to your side. She picked up your wrist and kissed it. She continued up your arm making the butterflys in your stomach swirl.

She toyed with the straps of the slip while she kissed your collarbone. You gasped as she slipped it down and took a nipple into her mouth. Swirling her tongue round and round.

She slid the other strap then pulled it down sliding it from your body. There you lay sprawled on her bed practically begging for her.

"Mommy Please t-touch me."

"Ok baby." She traces her hand up your thigh before going straight for what she wanted... she didn't hesitate one bit.

Her fingers slipped inside you curling instantly. You screamed at the sudden contact with your g-spot and clit.

You moan louder and louder. You can feel It coming but it feels...different.

"Mommy it f-feels weird" 

Cordelia grins at you hitting it harder.

" I think your gonna squirt baby..."

You feel it coming and you can't help it

"Sq- AHHH"  the hot stream releases before you can ask what she meant.

"W-what was that?" You look down at cordelia who is covered in your cum.

" oh..baby have you never squirted before?"

"No"

" let's see if you can do it again then"

Her fingers thrust back inside you as you start seeing stars.

NOTE: this is terrible but I had a little more work then usually this week.❤