Chapter 10 ~ Clara

(These Might Be Spoilers Who Don't Really Know FNAF And It's Fandom Well).

Ok so, who is Clara?
Clara is a name that was given to the Afton wife by the fandom.
In FNAF SISTER LOCATION, you would see a TV playing while eating popcorn.
In the show, there is a woman named Clara.
That's where the fandom got her her name.
We don't know a lot about Clara though.
We don't even know her death properly.
All we know is that:
She is the wife of William Afton.
Is the mother of Christopher Afton, Elizabeth Afton, and Micheal Afton.
The fandom says she possesses the animatronic Ballora.
Though remember, this has not been confirmed by Scott Cawthon (The Creator of The FNAF Games).
Now let's go to the game FNAF SISTER LOCATION again.
And go check out Ballora.
Ok, in the game, you have to crouch and walk slowly to get to the parts and services room.
Because as you're travelling, Ballora is looking for you.
When you hear the music of some sort of ballerina music box get louder, you stand like a statue to now get jumpscared.
If you listen to the voice lines of Ballora in FNAF UCN, you could hear a very mature lady.
This is how you know, the person possessing Ballora was a mature, not a child, lady.
Here is the deaths that the fandom says might be Clara's death.
1. In the song It's Been So Long by: The Living Tombstone, the animation shows a lady (we don't know who the lady actually is), driving over a cliff accidentally which ended up with her death.
But in the animation it shows her possessing the puppet. But, it is said that Henry's daughter, Charlie, possesses The Puppet. Now onto the second theory.
2. She was sort of "shocked" into Ballora.
Ok, that didn't make sense XD.
Well, lemme try to make it make sense.
William Afton toook his wife and sort of shocked her soul into Ballora.
And thats how she possessed Ballora.
This is the first death theory I heard for Clara, so this is the one I believed first.
This one actually makes a little more sense, but, the fandom prefers the car crash one.
That's all what I really need to say about Clara.
I might add on to this, if I learn something new about her.
Teehee~
Making this story about 400 words XD.
Ok, it's about 400 something now, lol.
Bye.