Chapter 11 ~ William

(These Might Be Spoilers Who Don't Really Know FNAF And It's Fandom Well).

Ok William Afton.
Probably the most famous one in the Afton Family (I'm not sure lol).
But, he is mentioned a lot (I tHiNk).
(If I'm wrong, I'm sorry XD).
Anyways, he is known for his killings.
He also is known to have the most brutal death in the Afton Family (oop).
People say he has a glitch bunny(?) named GlitchTrap, AKA. GlitchTr@p, its the same but more glitchy? XD.
There is also a girl (I don't really much about her, I'm going to research about her) her name is Vanessa (I don't know last name- ;w;), people also called her Vanny for short.
She also kills ;-;.
She wears a bunny mask ._.
And thats all I pretty much know about her so far XD.
But like I said, I'm going to research about her-
Anyways, back to William:
He is a man who had 3 kids with his wife, Clara.
Those kids names are (youngest to oldest):
Christopher (also known as Chris) Afton, Elizabeth (also known as Liz, Lizzy, or Eli, oop, she has so many nicknames ;w;) Afton, and Micheal Afton being the oldest.
Anyways, about the killings.
William killed kids ever since 2 of his children died (or I think so- please don't attack me if I'm wrong TwT).
Like:
Susie who possesses Chica, Cassidy who possesses Goldie AKA. Golden Freddy, Fritz who possesses Foxy, Gabriel who possesses Freddy Fazbear, Jeremy who possesses Bonnie, Charlie who possesses The Puppet, and etc.
He killed many, many, many, many, mAnY kids.
But, he never actually killed him (or thats what people say ;w;).
GlitchTrap did .,.
He controlled William and killed all those kids.
Oh wait, I forgot to tell you, William is also the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment (or somethin' like that).
Ok, onto the death.
In FNAF 3, at the end of the game, there is a small mini game where you play as a soul of a child.
In the mini game, you walk into a room where you see other souls and Purple Guy (AKA. William).
Then you start chasing William as he tries to run away.
He then wears a SpringBonnie suit and laughs.
If you notice closely to the set of the scene, you see water dripping down the ceiling.
That is what caused William's death.
When the water dropped onto the spring-locks,
The spring-locks "failed" or "malfunctioned" and ended up crushing William.
It was really brutal I must say ;-;....
Also, about GlitchTrap, people say he is William's brother, but he is wearing a animatronic costume ;-;.
I don't know if there is anymore about him that I know of.
So, I'll end this here.
I might add on if I learn more about Vanny, GlitchTrap and William Afton himself.
So bye ;w;.