a theater ? (skipable)

WARNINGS SPOILERS FOR POST-TIMESKIP! if ur not past TIME-SKIP or past MARINEFORD- leave this story unless you want to be spoiled! the characters may be a little ooc so sorry about that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks since the war & Monkey D. Luffy's pop out at marineford after the fact, Rayleigh has began training Luffy for the next two years so him & his crew can survive the New World, the rest of the straw hats are also working their hardest trying to be better for their captain.

The Marines have been healing & dealing with the backlash of the war & Whitebeard dying which is causing trouble everywhere, Shanks & his crew had been the ones to bury Ace & Whitebeard when they passed so they have been keeping it low and out of trouble. Law & Kidds crew's have been taking it slow after war trying not to cause any trouble (which is weird bc uhm- kidd is so stupid-)

The Warlords have been very quiet since the war, Mihawk was training Zoro, Hancock was too worried about luffy, Kuma is just Kuma, Doflamingo was in Dressrosa doing god's know what, Jimbe went back to Fishman Island after healing & crocodile went back to being mischievous (ik he's not a warlord anymore or Crocodile) and Moriah was just dead or something.

The Revolutionaries were planning things & Sabo was taking Ace's death really rough and still couldn't forgive himself for not remembering his brothers and first, letting one die and the other one be alone again without no brothers to his knowledge. Everyone was just living life and everything seemed normal in their opinion....UNTILLLL a bright light showed up in front of all of them and before they could fight they all got sucked into the blinding light.

**************************************

^ AFTER THEY GOT TO THE THEATER AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED ATTACKING EACHOTHER^

Sengoku: "STOP THE PIRATES, WARLORDS help us damnit y'all are on our side!!"

Marines & Admirals: "yes sir!" "ugh pirates"

Doflamingo: "Fufufufu this is quiet amusing to me, I wonder what we are all doing here."

Revolutionaries: Dragon got too confused and issued a order, "just stay hidden for right now under the hoods until we figure out what's going on"

The Strawhats: "oh no" both Nami & Usopp point out, Zoro & Sanji had their guard up, Robin chuckled, "well this is surprising", Franky & Brook laughed at her comment, Chopper started to tear up because he was missed the crew so much but until Luffy shouted "CMON GUYS LETS GOOOO!"

Shanks, the Whitebeard pirates, Boa Hancock, Jimbe, Law & Kidd: "Straw hat- ya??" "Luffy?" "Anchor?!" "Ace's Brother?!" "LUFFYYY" (hancock yelled hehe) "Luffy san?"

Garp, Coby, Smoker & Tashigi: "Luffy!!" Garp yells out, coby gets nervous, "Luffy-san why are you here?" "really that's your question? look at everyone else!" Smoker yells out while grinding on his cigar, Tashigi just gulps.

Anyways back to what they were doing, they was about to fight until they heard a girly voice yell out from the front of the room.

"AHH OH MY GOD I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YALL, wait not all but uh nevertheless anyways, hello! You guys can call me Author-san (i don't feel like making a name ) i'm so glad you guys made it!"

She had medium curly/wavy hair & was short herself and had slightly tanned skin, but was dressed up in a jean jacket with a stripped shirt & some jean shorts•
(Credit to the artist!!!)

•She had medium curly/wavy hair & was short herself and had slightly tanned skin, but was dressed up in a jean jacket with a stripped shirt & some jean shorts• (Credit to the artist!!!)