the straw hats reunite, part 1:

hi it's the author here, i will be slipping some dialogue because this chapter is already alot to write in general and i want to work on this so when like brook sings ill be only adding when he talks mostly, but sorry for the wait guys i was very unmotivated, i hope you enjoy this chapter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

After them settling down from the last things they just saw the author finally snapped her fingers and started the episode with ace still sitting with her .

*the screen pops up and shows snowy mountains in the back*

"what in the world?" Coby states, "shhh let it play out!" Author-san shouts back.

"2 years have passed since the war between the Navy headquarters, the Warlords and the Whitebeard Pirates"

Everyone: "2 YEARS ALREADY?!!!"
Author-san: "y'all don't listen JUST WATCH"

"On the desert island, west of the Maiden island- Ruskaina" "LUFFY!" a girl shouts.

"Yea, i'm coming!" Luffy is shown walking towards his straw hat that's covered in snow with a scar on his chest, the screen shows a close up to a vivre card that says rayleigh.

Ace started to talk "why does he have that huge scar on his chest?! and Rayleigh?" "well he got it in the War of the Best from Magma bi- i mean Akainu, but everything will be explained shortly." 'so he was with rayleigh' shanks thinks to himself.

"I cant believe it, it's been two years already." Luffy grabs the hat and starts walking away from where it was until you can hear a monster growling.

Chopper screams "OH NO is luffy going to be okay?!" "i'm sure he'll be fine, he didn't train for nothing," Robin grabs him and puts him on her lap.

A big monkey & crocodile are fighting over a piece of meat while a blonde girl is looking at them strangely until she gasps and looks away. The lion tries to attack her and she points her bow at it.

Boa notices who it is and starts to worry about her people (even tho boa usually doesn't care that much lmao) Everyone looks at the screen tense wanting to know what's gonna happen.

Sanji shouts looking at the lion angry "OH NO IS SHE GONNA BE OKAY?!! BASTAR-" but stops because Nami hits him for being too loud, she looks at everyone and apologizes for him.

"Hey!" the lion stops and looks back with a scared look on his face, "Look carefully, she's my friend!" Luffy looks up at them with his brows furrowed and they all stop in their tracks and sweat drop.

The girl drops her weapon and sighs, "Luffy the ship is ready to sail out any moment!" "Okay, Thanks!"

The screen shows Boa & her sisters and comrades, "that's amazing!" "he's the boss of this land now!"