luffy after ace's death

hi guys! so i thought it would be a good idea to show luffy right before they have their time skip! also i'll be skipping like the parts with Hancock and Laws crew because i want this to be only about luffy ! not saying it wasn't important but still lol! sorry if you was expecting them but just to let y'all know i cried while writing this bc this episode hurt me, anyways R.I.P ace.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The girl snaps luffy away for the time being into a different room. "LUFFY?" "LU?" "anchor?!" "oiii luffy? where'd you go?" people around the room kept calling out for luffy since he just disappeared out of nowhere.

she starts off with a low but calm voice, "Alright since this is pretty recent for luffy still i brought him to a different room. Well anyways this will be showing you guys luffy right after Ace dying and i have no other choice but then to show you guys, i'm sorry if i had a choice i wouldn't but i don't." author-san finishes.

"Are you even sure he is okay with this?" robin asks with genuine respect & concern. "yes i asked him earlier but he doesn't want to see it" author-san replies nicely. "I see" robin finishes with a straight face.

*im so sorry luffy* ace grimaced and thinks to himself, the author noticed but chose not to say anything, "alright lets get started!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(i'm skipping the scene with the summary of the war and the pirates destroying whitebeards territory bc i only want to show luffys pain 😃 )

The screen opens up to Luffy hooked up on machines looking half dead but still breathing.

Nami & Usopp started sobbing seeing their beloved captain so hurt from the war physically & emotionally while Franky & Brook looked down silently crying, Robin held Chopper while he sobbed and cried out to luffy while Zoro & Sanji looked guilty & hurt for not being there for their captain.

Ace couldn't even look at his brother because his eyes were covered with tears, Garp looked at his grandson with compassion wanting to tell him it'd be alright, Dragon looked miserable while Sabo couldn't stop tears from spilling out.

While everyone else just let everyone have their moment to them selves or together not wanting to break the thick tension in the air.

"Meanwhile a short time ago, Hancock, Jimbe and others decided to head to the Maiden Island to Harbor the unconscious Luffy and joined up with the Kujas ship" it paneled from showing hancock's ship to luffy.

"Big Sis!" "Big sis!" both of hancock sisters yelled out while jumping & the rest of her comrades yell out "snake princess-sana!" Hancock smiled.

"Sorry that i made you worry, Sandersonia, Marigold and everyone! thank you for the warm greeting!" One of the girls talk, "We are all so greatful for your great work as a Warlord!"