Chapter 15: Forbidden Relationship

"Your room looks more refreshing than the last time I came Zhan ge," Yibo spoke upon entering my room.

Damn, why did I even let him stay over? Now I don't know what to do. My hands are sweating. The atmosphere feels different today and my heart is beating so fast.

"Zhan ge?" He spoke that made me turn back to reality.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered. His face is closed to mine. I immediately jolted backward to move away, he might hear my heart thump.

"Y-You're face is so close!" I exclaimed and stomped on my way to the bed. My cheeks are burning again.

He just chuckled, "Aren't you cute?" He said and put down his bag somewhere.

"Shut up!" I scoffed and put my bag down on the table.

"I'm so happy that you let me stay at your's Zhan ge." He giggled and slump his body on my mattress.

"Mn." I just answered and removed my coat. I heard the bed creak, indicating that Yibo stood up from the bed, but it surprised me when he suddenly hugged me from behind. My heart is beating so fast.

Heart, please calm down. He might hear you.

"We're already dating Zhan ge, why are you flustered?" He whispered beside my ear. That's dangerous, I can feel his breathing on my ear.

I closed my eyes. "Stop that," I answered, my voice is tensing.

He chuckled and let me go. "Sorry, did I made you nervous?" He said and went back on the bed.

I glared at him.

Just then mom suddenly pops her head inside my room. I suddenly became nervous, what if mom saw that?

"Kids, let's eat." She giggled as she looks at us.

"Yes, mom. We'll be right there. " I smiled at her.

"Okiiie~" She closed the door as she went back to the kitchen.

I looked at Yibo and glared at him. "Next time don't do that when the door is open," I whispered enough for Yibo to hear.

He smirked. Oops, I used the wrong word.

"So when the door is locked, I can do it?" He is grinning widely. I gulped, I should have not said that.

I clicked my tongue and looked away. "L-let's go, mom is waiting," I said and dashed out of my room. I heard him chuckle as he follows me.

"Here, sit here Yibo." Mom offered the extra seat when we arrived in the kitchen.

"Thank you, auntie, How I missed your cooking." He giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hoho, you should come often then so I can cook for you." She giggled and put meat on Yibo's bowl and put some on mine too.

"I will auntie." He smiled and munched on the food.

"By the way, Yibo, did Zhan told you that your mom is on a business?" She asked which made me look at her.

Oh no, I forgot. I was all caught up because of his confession earlier. I mentally facepalmed.

"Yes he did, auntie. Mom also texted me that she and dad will not be home for a couple of days." He answered and kept on eating.

I sighed in relief, I forgot about it but he said I told him. What a pain.

"Then you should stay here until your parents come back. You know your Zhan ge's room is always open for you." She giggled.