Sweet Cheeks~ (Rei Amayado x Reader)

Classical music filled the dimly lit bar as you swayed and hummed along with the exquisite piano playing, you cleaned the counter with a rag until it shined, you grinned at it, fixing your hair and bow tie while looking at your reflection. 

It was quite the calm night, there were a few costumers on the other counters, you glanced at your co-workers who seemed to be chatting with their costumers, but you rolled your eyes when you heard flirty giggles and cooes from the counter a few meters away from yours.

'Damn this guy, he flirts with everyone, and they can't even resist, heh, swooned idiots'

You were not one to get "enchanted" easily, you were hard to crack, even your most trusted friends and co-workers thought that, which wasn't really your goal. True, you might have had trust issues, but they weren't that complex, you just wanted someone you could put your absolute trust in, someone who'd understand you. But as the days passed, you realized people aren't as pleasant as they may seem, and that not all want to help you.

Currently, you were polishing a glass cup while humming a melody close to that of the pianist's, you glanced over at the numeric on the big, polished wooden clock that hung on the wall.

'Ten fifteen... he should be arriving right about-'

Your thoughts were interrupted when the door to the bar opened, and in walked the man of the night.

'-now'

"Why hello~ Miss me, ladies~?"

All your co-workers on the counters gasped before leaving from behind their counters and scrambling to the man who just came in, you sighed and put down the cup you were polishing before flipping over the tag on your blouse so your name wasn't visible anymore. As the flirty giggles got louder by the entrance, you snickered at all the costumers who looked clearly upset at how their bartenders left them for this well dressed rich guy.

'Hehe, that's what you get, amateurs' 

You went back to polishing the cups on your counter when the new costumer finally shooed off all the girls on him back to their own costumers and walked over to your counter.

'Oop, here he comes'

"Good evening, sweet cheeks~"

"Bad evening to you too, Rei, and don't call me that"

Rei chuckled at your cheeky attitude before looking down at your name tag, only to give you a fake pout,

"Aww, and here I was hoping today is the day you give in"

"Keep dreaming" 

"Hmm, I'll dream better with some beer, maybe there, you'll tell me the name to your pretty face"

You simply hummed and rolled your eyes before turning around, pulling out a wine glass,  and pouring in no more than three sips of red wine, and that's being generous. You then slid the glass across the counter to Rei with a smirk.

"Oh? Where's my beer?"

Asked Rei holding up the glass and looking at how bleak the amount was, you just scoffed before leaning back and crossing your arms.

"You're not getting hung over on a Tuesday night, and besides, don't you have that "serious business" to take care off tomorrow?"

You said with visible sarcasm in your voice. Rei chuckled while smirking before bringing the glass to his lips and drinking the few drops you poured in.

"Haah, so you do pay attention to me when I speak eh? It's been a year and I finally found out!"

"Oh shush you"