Blissful Night (Ichiro Yamada x Reader)

Thisss waaaas a requesssst byyyy Virtual_Insanity28 !

Hope this is what you wanted! I'm sorry tho I screwed it up...

(Reader is the same age as Ichiro btw!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AGH! SABURO! STOP IT!"

"Hehe~ Oops~ I accidentally fired another attack at you~"

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

You bonked the two before firing off an attack.

"STOP FIGHTING AND FOCUS! DON'T YOU WANNA GET THAT AWARD?!"

"YEAH BUT SABURO IS BEING A PIECE OF UNCOOPERATIVE SHI-HEY!"

"Whoooops~ Another accidental attack~"

"AGH YOU-"

"Jojo! This is my last ripple!"

"SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"..."

All three of you, Jiro, and Saburo stared at the screen as the match was over. You guys were about to achieve a new high score on the JJBA Eyes Of Heaven (Please, I'm sorry, I know that's not how the game works) leader board, but right as you were about to reach the turn point, Jiro's avatar, Caesar, died as your avatar, Joseph, screamed and Kars, who is, of course, Saburo's avatar, stood in shock. But Jiro and Sabro were in even more shock when you bonked them harshly on the head while glaring at the screen.

"I will riot if I hear another Jojo scream"

"I-I'll change the game"

Offered Saburo as he snatched the main controller from Jiro and started going through the games on the gaming console. Once a game caught your eye, you gasped before starting to point at it.

"YES! THAT ONE! PERFECT!"

"... Bendy And The Ink Machine?"

You looked at Saburo with an offended glare, he flinched and Jiro snorted,

"Yeah, Bendy, problem?"

"Gulp... no... i-it's just that we never finished it..."

"Because Saburo is a chicken who couldn't handle the jump scares~"

You giggled as Saburo snapped at Jiro and turned red while yelling.

"S-SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS TOO SCARED TO HOLD THE CONTROLLER!"

"SH-SHUT UP!"

"Alright guys! I can finish it!"

"Bet?"

"Before Ichiro comes home, it'll be completely done, I get an all expense paid trip to Akihabara if I win"

You smirked at Saburo and Jiro, they looked unsure at first, but they eventually nodded and smirked back.

"And if you don't finish it?"

"Movies on me for a month"

"DEAL"

Saburo turned on the game as Jiro went to get pillows and snacks, it was currently one o'clock in the afternoon, Ichiro gets home at about nine or eight at night since he had some business to take care of, so for those approximately nine hours, all three of you got comfortable, because this is surely one hell of a marathon!

"Alright, I'll start off where you guys dropped o-pffffft you're not even passed the first chapter"

Jiro and Saburo pinked up while mumbling different excuses, but you weren't listening, you had already started a new slot in the game since the beginning was basically where Jiro and Saburo left off. The game started off smooth, you were easily done with nearly two chapters with quite the time to spare, but things started getting bumpy when you reached the music room...