|01| Love is pain

I tried to forget
But you grew roots in my lungs
and sprouted flowers
just below my collarbone
all i do is pluck their petals
But i have not yet determined
whether you love me
or not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n are you excited for today's training?!" The pink skinned girl jumped around me. "Heck yea!" We walked into the locker room. I carefully put my hero suit on, with the help of the other girls. "Sorry about this i didn't think my hero outfit through." I apologized to the girls helping me with my outfit.  "No need to apologize my hero outfit wasn't really what I expected either.." yaoyorozu brushed my apology to the side. We all finished getting ready and walked out of the locker room. "thanks! I'll see you in training!" I wave to the girls walking away. I skip over to the angered blonde. "What's up katsuki!" I sneak behind Bakugo and smacked his back. He growled in anger and glared at me. "Aw come on! You know you can't get mad at me." I gave him puppy eyes. "Hopefully you'll be on my team!" I walked alongside him. "Tch, like I need any extra on my team." Bakugo walked ahead of me. "Well i'm that extra!" I jump
in-front of bakugo forcing him to stop walking. "Our quirks are perfect for each other, and you know that!" I whined once more begging bakugo. His face grew more angrier. "Well i heard we'll be drawing lots anyway." Bakugo walked passed me again.

"See! it's like fate chose us!" I waved the piece of paper that had 'Bakugo' on it in his face. "Just don't get in my way extra." Bakugo huffed. "You know we're childhood friends you should be nicer to me!" I start walking by bakugo. "L/n were not friends." Bakugo walked over to our starting place. I stopped in my tracks.
*cough*
*cough*
*gulp*
"Ay bakugo I Think I just threw something up and swallowed it!" I ran back up to Bakugo. He did a fake gag, "L/n you better not get sick in our training. We're going against Deku So don't get in my way!" Me and bakugo were the 'villains' while deku and uraraka were heroes.
We heard all might on the intercom start us. "Katsuki! Where you going?" Bakugo walked off from guarding the 'weapon'. "I'm going to find that Deku." Bakugo was out of sight before i could say anything. "Fine guess i'll just guard the weapon myself!" I pouted to myself.
*Cough*
*Cough*
*gulp*
"Young L/n are you doing okay?" all might asked over the ear-piece. I did an 'Ok' sign with my hand to the closest camera.

A little while later.

"Katsuki! Uraraka just entered the part of my building!" I yelled into the ear-piece. "Don't let her touch the weapon!" Bakugo yelled back into the ear-piece. "Haha! I have removed all the objects from the room! You have nothing to float!" I did my best villain voice. Uraraka went behind the big brick pole. All I heard was giggling. She's laughing at me! I opened my mouth to confront her giggling then quickly closed it. If I wanna be a hero i can't get distracted! I mentally cursed myself. The whole building rumbled sending me to my stumbling. "Bakugo I swear on my grave was that you?!" I didn't get a response. a Suddenly the whole building was hit with what seemed like deku's quirk. Creating the whole building to start to crumble and make a huge whole through the floors. I was caught off guard by the sudden wind. "Sorry Y/n!" Uraraka grabbed the cement pillar and hit the all the debris in the air. She said something really cool but I couldn't hear her from the sound of the hit. I put my arms in-front of me to not get hit. Before i knew it she was floating above me and got the weapon. A few seconds went by but it felt like a eternity.

"HERO TEAM WINS!" All might screamed over the Intercom. I made my way down to where bakugo and Deku were at. I saw deku being taking away by robots. I quickly grew angry thinking bakugo was the one for midoriya's injuries. But it seemed as if Dekus own quirk did that to him. I practically had to force bakugo to go to the camera room where All might and our class were at.

"Well despite the results. The MVP of this exercise Is young L/n!" All might looked over to me. The whole class gasped. I was sparkling  and you could see the flower aura around me. "Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead, since their the winners?" The frog like girl asked. "Mm! Valid question. Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who has a guess!" All might questioned the class. "Sir i can tell you why!" Yoazoro put her hand up. "Y/n embraced this challenge. She was the only one who truly adapted to her assigned role." All might face was almost confused. "I'll explain. Bakugo's judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya." Yaoyozoru kept talking. My flower aura had faded when I heard her talk about bakugo in a criticizing way it almost made me mad. I opened my mouth to defend bakugo but she kept talking. "As you pointed out earlier, launching a large-scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could have been disastrous." She kept talking leaving everyone in shock. Once again I opened my mouth to defend bakugo but she went on talking. "Similarly, with midoryia's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless. Not smart." Everyone was staring at her as she described things no one else noticed. "As for uraraka... She let her guard down mid battle, and her final attack was far too reckless given the hypothetical stakes. If she had treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she would have never risked using such and imprecise move." Uraraka looked ashamed and was looking down. "Y/n was fully prepared for her opponent's arrival. She had a strategy, and never lost sight of the mission to protect the dummy weapon even if she was foiled in the end." My face was blushing and I was sparkling. All might stood there shocked and confused. I opened my mouth to finally defend bakugo but I was interrupted. "And Y/n don't even try to defend bakugo." Momo stopped me from speaking. I pouted and did my angry face. "Anyway, time for the next match." All might gained the class' attention again.

While other students were going up I went up to bakugo. "You know, I thought you did amazing." I poked my my elbow into him. "L/n I don't need your pity. Id rather not be friends with you at all. I couldn't even bring down deku how do you expect me to be the number 1. hero!" Bakugo yelled at me. "I'm not giving you my pity i'm telling you how it is! You did amazing!" I felt like slapping him. "I don't need friends and neither do I need your sympathy." Bakugo walked away from me.
*Cough*
*Cough*
*Gulp*
he's right i guess i do just follow him around.

After the training.

"Sensei! I want to talk to you!" I ran up to the sleepy man. "What is it L/n?" He sounded tired and his voice was always ruff sounding. "I haven't really been feeling that great is it ok if I-.." My head started feeling woozy and I blacked out on the floor next to sensei.