Sunday

Eliza's POV

My mom decided today that we should go to church since she has off work. We go like once or twice a month, but it's the only time I get to spend with my mom really so I like going every once in a while.

I pick out my favorite maroon colored dress that is simple, but nice for church. It has off white lace at the end of the sleeves and a brown belt that has lace on it too. I make sure that I shaved my legs, because it ends almost to my knees. I wear also a good pair of plain brown flats that match the belt and straighten my hair for a complete look.

I usually have to wear a cardigan of some sort and or panty hose, but the bruises are fading and today thank goodness I don't have to.

I put light make up on, only brown eyeliner, mascara, and a little lipgloss.

Our church is only 15 minutes away from our house so on the way me and my mom just catch up on stuff, mainly her work and me avoiding the whole Will subject still.

We greet people at the door for a while, but then the service is about to start in about 5 minutes, so people start taking their seats.

What I didn't expect to see in the crowd of church goers was Sam, the guy from the mall yesterday. I'm sure I would have seen him around church since I go pretty often... did I want him to see me? Or did I want to avoid him? He seemed nice, but so did Will...

Too late, he already saw me and I think he recognized me because he was heading this way with a grin on his face...

Sam's POV

I was kind of dreading going to a new church. Every time we change churches they can put on a show and act like we are the perfect family, made up of my mom, dad, me and my little brother Jonathan. We always change our church, because people start seeing the conflicts between my mom and dad and we leave before they have the chance to judge us. My parents always fight at home and I'm surprised they haven't already gotten a divorce by now.

I decided to wear a light blue button down shirt and dark jeans, that was usually good enough for most churches, along with my best dress shoes that I rarely wear.

This time the church was around 25 minutes away so we had to leave earlier than usual.

Of course my parents were arguing on the way to church, isn't that ironic? Their arguments were always about stupid things too, like what my dad said that made my mom mad but he claimed that he didn't say it, those arguments happened a lot.

Finally we got to the new church while they put their fake smiles on. I wasn't even trying anymore, when we had to introduce ourselves I would be polite but that's all.

We got there 5 minutes before the service started, which was good since we didn't have to go through the introductions like I thought.

... until I saw her, she changed my mind about being only 5 minutes early. Now I wished we had gotten here exactly when she did. Eliza was wearing a dress that actually flattered her body. The way I thought, she had great curves even though she was shorter than most girls. The dress was modest, but she made me think at that moment that she was the sexiest girl I'd ever seen.

I started to walk towards her while smiling, she looked more carefree here than she did yesterday with that guy. I'm so glad that I got a chance to see her again, maybe this time I'll be successful in getting her number.