5

A/N: credit for plot and unchanged parts of the script go to the writers of friends. IT'S GOING DOWN

THE BACK ROOM OF THE CAFÉ

Later, Madame Houcheloup writes the word 'closed' on one piece of paper and letters to Esmé and the other waitresses to not come to work on others. She gives the papers and a task to Gavroche. They are all still trapped in the back room of the café.

"Listen, Gavroche I'm going to need you to nail this sign to the front door of the café. Go through that tiny window there and don't let Enjolras or Y/n see you. Do that first, then deliver these letters to these ladies" she points to the center of each page where there are names written messily. "Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Gavroche salutes and goes to do what he was just told.

MAIN PART OF THE CAFÉ

Y/n and Enjolras are sitting at the bar with a distance between them, backs facing the front entrance. Enjolras sighs loudly.

"Don't you realize none of this would've ever happened if I didn't think at that same moment you weren't having sex with Arthur?" He asks turning to the woman he loves.

She turns to him and sighs. "All right. Let's say I had slept with Arthur. Would you have been able to forgive me?"

Enjolras gulps, keeping eye contact with Y/n. "Yes I would."

Y/n makes a face that reads 'yeah right.'

"You'd be okay if you knew that Arthur had kissed me, and been naked with me, and made love to me?" She asks with raised eyebrows.

"...Yes." His voice cracks.

Y/n stands up and crosses her arms. "You knew that our hot, sweaty, writhing bodies were-"

Enjolras covers his ears and screams. "La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Okay, okay, yeah, I would have been devastated but, I would still want to be with you. Because it's, I mean it's you."

THE BACK ROOM OF THE CAFÉ

"Awwww!" They all say.

TIME SKIP - MAIN PART OF THE CAFÉ

Enjolras and Y/n are sitting at different tables in the café. Enjolras rests his head on the back of the chair he was sitting on and faces Y/n.

"What? Come on Y/n, tell me what you're thinking?"

She exhales. "I'm thinking... I'm going to have a drink." She gets up and goes to the bar.

"Have a drink like, 'I forgive you?'" He smiles at her. She turns around and glares at him. His smile fades and he turns away.

THE BACK ROOM OF THE CAFÉ

"Oh man, a drink? I like drinks." Grantaire complains. He starts to wiggle his fingers in front of his forehead, trying to send a telepathic message to Y/n and Enjolras "bring a bottle of red wine to the back room. Oh, and go to the bakery to buy croissants." He flicks his hand forward resulting in the boys backing away and flinching. He furrows his eyebrows and looks away from the door.

"Hey! We could lick the tweezers! They are covered in organic substances." Eponine says from her seated position by the door.

"Oh great, food with hair in it." Joly says and rolls his eyes.

"No, not the used tweezers." Eponine says.

"Because that would be crazy?" Marius asks with raised eyebrows.

MAIN PART OF THE CAFÉ

"Hey, can I, can I get in on that? Because I'm kinda thirsty myself." Enjolras asks.