Chapter 4

SORRY FORGOT IT WAS MONDAY ANYWAY WELCOME BACK

John POV

Neither Alexa or her brother came to school today. Saying that we are all worried is a huge understatement. 

Alexa hates missing class and only does when she absolutely has to. And when she absolutely has to she tells us. But she wont respond to any of our texts and calls.

What happened?

Thats why after school we decided to go to her house for the first time. We know why she doesn't want us there, and she never told us where she lives but luckily Angelica is amazing at finding people on the internet.

When we got to her house, before we could even knock on the door a woman opened the door and put a finger up to her lips signaling us to be quiet as she silently closed the door.

Then she signals us to follow her as she walks down the driveway and behind the cars.

"Alexas friends?" She asks. We nod, confusion is evident on our faces.

Then she signals us to get in her car with her. Before she explains anything. We listen hoping that shes just Alexas mother and not a kidnapper.

"Alexa and James are in the hospital," She starts.

"What?! Why?!" I ask. Harrie looks over to me with her eyebrow rasied and a smirk on her face. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] I shake it off before Alexas mom continues. 

"Has she told you what her dad and cousin are like?" Her mom questions.

We nod before she continues.

"Well, her father was upset because she came home later since she had a club. Usally on days where she has a club he is out late and doesn't know about her coming home later but yesterday he didn't."

We nod and she goes on.

"Her dad knocked James unconscious, he has a minor concussion, that's why he's in the hospital, before cutting off Alexas oxygen."

We gasp.

"He had his arm over her neck while standing on the tube to her NC before she passed out. The entire time He was holding me back with the help of Peter before they passed out and I called an ambulance. Lexas J-Tube was also knocked slightly out of place so she is currently in surgery but should be out in a few minutes." Mrs. Hamilton finishes.

She pulls into the driveway at Wendys and orders something before turning to us asking if we want anything. We polietly decline, confused as to why shes ordering food before a lady in the window hands it to her and we continue our way to the hospital.

"Why did you order food?" Matthew asks.

"Alexa is going to be hungry when she wakes up from her surgery," Is all she responds before we fall back into silence.