𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"hey baby. how was your day?" macey said shuffling in her seat filming her video tape for harry.

"knowing you have twelve days left is weird. there is so many things i want to do but i can't my body isn't strong enough" she admitted to him.

"last night when you was lying next to me asleep i was thinking about our first date. you made it perfect i hope you know that" she told him as he sat there with the teddy bear he once gifted her in his hands.

"so many people would of said it was a stupid idea,our first date but i loved it" she laughed slightly.

"monopoly at your house. it became our thing after that and i remember that you let me be the banker even though all you did was moan about how apparently cheating" she laughed.

"by the way i take it with me to my grave,quite litteraly, i never cheated at monopoly i pinky promise you i never did" she told him very passionately.

"that night was when i started to listen to drake as much as i didn't want to you insisted that i would love him and i guess you was right" she said smiling.

"i am so glad we got to go to that drake concert together. it was one of the best nights of my life. it was incredible,the best concert i have ever been to by far and you was the person i got to experience that with insane right?" she smiled.

"i felt really ill today. i came here so i could tell you about my last days and i know you wouldn't want to hear that i was hurting but i was and you need to know that. there is nothing they can do at this point. my brain and lungs are both purely cancer and there is nothing that will make it better kemo will only make it worse and it will make my hair fall out so no that's not happening" she joked slightly.

that was one of the main things that harry loved about macey she could always make everything funny. she was talking about cancer and she could still make a joke about not wanting to loose her hair.

"i love you and remember that your mom likes the kitchen tidy when she comes round on a friday morning also please take care my love" she finished off her video and harry turned his laptop off.

dele
looking through old pictures and i found this one of you and mace thought you should have it hope your doing okay mate see you tomorrow x

delelooking through old pictures and i found this one of you and mace thought you should have it hope your doing okay mate see you tomorrow x

harry
thanks for that one mate. love that photo it's mad to think she's gone ain't it and i am coping see you tomorrow x

the photo that dele had sent was from harrys birthday last year when macey was adamant that they needed a photo with their tongues touching like someone she had seen on instagram. at the time harry hated the photo but now he was so happy to see it. just too see her smile again.

a while after harry found himself looking through some of his favourite photos of the girl. she always teased him because he only liked the ones where she was smiling but he insisted that's when she looked her best.

hey

here's chapter three done. sorry these updates are so inconsistent. i forget to upload it so sorry about that.

I don't really have a lot too say to be honest.

What's one thing you love to do with your friends?
I saw someone else do this question ages ago so credits to them.

me and my friends love a party. we don't drink as much as you think teenagers would at a party. well some do but not me. I get so scared of getting drunk apart from that we love going for food or to concerts. With my friends from dance we do love to dance together or we just sit in someone's room and talk for hours.

Also I'm going on a boat today so wish me luck I don't want to die.

enjoy this one x